False warn report

Phil

Your In-game: Cadet Cripbanger

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:114270629

The admin's name in-game: Mockingbird umbrella corp

The admin's steam name (If you know it): dunoo

What warning did you receive: GOINGOUTSIDE OF CADET ROOM|RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): attached

Why do you think this warn was false:  not a warnable offence to leave PD and wasn't RDM as person was inside of PD in the aos/kos area

Any extra information: 

Garry's Mod 19_02_2019 1_54_43 PM.png

Signature.png

Hello i have had a MSGT complain that 2 cadets were being mingey in the training room so i went there to check it out and they were both gone then i get an rdm staff call i check it out and north killed him and i checked logs this was true but anyways the guy was trying to show him where he was suppose to be as a cadet (cus u cant leave the room it has a giant sign saying you cant without sgt+) and then they just killed him for that and they cant cus they cant be in situations as cadets or even out of the room

-support 

I don't THINK cadets can really kill anyone in the PD they should stay in cadet room 

It literally said on the wall Don't leave the room 

as for Going outside cadet room being warnable thats up to the staff im pretty sure

Edited by zkolonick

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

Just now, zkolonick said:

+/-support 

I don't THINK cadets can really kill anyone in the PD they should stay in cadet room 

It literally said on the wall Don't leave the room 

as for Going outside cadet room being warnable IDK

i had a MSGT report they were being mingey so that plus the rdm was enough to give a warn now im not sure if its a warnable offense for leaving room but the rdm and minging was not allowed

Just now, MockingBird said:

i had a MSGT report they were being mingey so that plus the rdm was enough to give a warn now im not sure if its a warnable offense for leaving room but the rdm and minging was not allowed

me killing a crim that was past the aos/kos zone = rdm? LOL

my entire time as staff ive never seen a warn nor have a warned someone for leaving the room and minging? lol I only just got on the server 

Signature.png

Just now, MockingBird said:

you cant be going out of the cadet room!!! and you cant be in situations as a cadet!

still not a warnable offence if anything its a !bring and even then I didn't leave PD I was in the carpark

Signature.png

4 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

me killing a crim that was past the aos/kos zone = rdm? LOL

In my opinion as SM in PD A cadet should not even leave the cadet room in the first place as said on the wall 

you are a cadet you should not be trying to enforce those kind of rules 

But thats just my opinion

Edited by zkolonick

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

- Support

The moment a cadet logs on it's up to the trainer to take soul responsibility. They aren't the best people at times but you have too bare with them. Trust me you haven't seen the worst of them. A warn isnt necessary for this certain occasion. If the trainer had full control none of this would of really happened.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

• Rhenic locked this topic