Smokes Forum Diplomat Application

Smoke

In-Game Name: Smoke

Steam Name: [GL] Smoke

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243317023

Are you a Senior Moderator+? I am a Senior Moderator

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)?  215

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the forums constantly everyday replying to posts.

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? There are a few main reasons I would want to be Forum Diplomat. Activity, I am on the forums everyday responding to Staff Applications, player reports, ban appeals, and anything related to PoliceRP. I am always on the forums not only responding to posts but im also active in making bug reports and bringing things to attention that needs to be, on the forums. Experience, I have been staff on other communities that have a forum website that needs to be constantly monitored and I have done well in doing that, I have experience with talking to players and dealing with situations that involves rules being broken.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would consider myself of good judgement because as a Senior Moderator on PoliceRP I have good experience working with players and making sure my decisions are always not biased at all and always the right choice weather I like it or not. I do not let personal feelings come into place when it comes to staffing on servers only if its needed.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would remove the spammed messages, I would then go to their private messages and asking them what server they were banned on and directing them to the "Ban Appeals" section of the correct server and having him follow the correct format to appeal his ban.