Staff Report - FBI CIRG Wezzy

JellyPies

Your In-Game Name: JellyPies

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:216294819

Staff member's In-Game Name: FBI CIRG Wezzy

What did they do?

I made a simple report regarding fail RP during a bank raid, he accepted the ticket and was rude from the get go. I asked for a second admin to verify a rule because it did not seem right and he refused and was rude. I then right after made a report is the hopes to get another admin to service my ticket. He took it again and started acting like he did not know what my ticket was for, even though it was in the report. It kept acting like he did not know and chanting "do I have to warn you for a false report". He then started trying to "troll" me by saying he cant hear me when the second admin witnessing the problem could hear me fine. He then started to be rude again and I just said put me down your being rude and I don't want to deal with you. That then hoping the problem was done e4ven later he continued to bring up the problem.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

I don't have much evidence but staff member (DD CQB Lil Goat) had watched the whole thing go down and suggested I report him. I do however had evidence of him continuing to message me regarding the report, In attempt what felt like he was trying to make me angry. 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Honestly this is something I have never seen on gaming light before, I'm use to staff being kind and helpful when all this guy did was talk over me and not listen to what I needed to say. Giving these factors I don't think this guy is fit for the gaming light staff.

20190218145759_1.jpg

44 minutes ago, Smoke said:

-Support

Lack of evidence

Waiting for @Wezzyside

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

i was never rude, you were very hasty so i had to speak over you. i was not going to bother another staff member over something i continuously was telling you. I was not trolling you ur mic kept cutting out, how are you even going to accuse me of trolling you? I messaged you once afterwards and only once asking if you wanted to talk to a higher that being JeffJr. You are morphing the event into where it seems like i was yelling down mic and spitting profanity [which i was not]. I told you if you dont believe you dont have to thats just the rules. I feel like you just cannot accept the fact that swat ran in and killed you and your hostage. And if anything u spoke to a lower staff member afterwards which doesn't make sense if u kept insisting on a higher staff. End on story. Your also leaving out the part when u were calling me a horrible staff member. I honestly feel like your targeting me.

Edited by Wezzy

- Support

Lack of evidence.

He was doing the nice thing and seeing if you still wanted to talk to a higher staff member as you had asked him to talk to a higher staff member but none was on at the time. I feel like you guys are just targeting him.

logan2.png

47 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

Lack of evidence.

He was doing the nice thing and seeing if you still wanted to talk to a higher staff member as you had asked him to talk to a higher staff member but none was on at the time. I feel like you guys are just targeting him.

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

1 hour ago, Logan said:

- Support

Lack of evidence.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 2/18/2019 at 4:05 PM, Logan said:

- Support

Lack of evidence.

Exactly this 

On 2/18/2019 at 3:05 PM, Logan said:

- Support

Lack of evidence.

On 2/18/2019 at 5:05 PM, Logan said:

- Support

Lack of evidence.

• Fame locked this topic