Lil Goat Report on WEZZY

LilGoat

Your In-Game Name:  Lil Goat

Your SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:159201312  

Staff member's In-Game Name:   Wezzy 

What did they do? He was in a sit with JellyPies accusing him of stuff being rude and yelling at him. On top of that returned him without finishing the sit.

Evidence (REQUIRED): I have screenshots of him in the sit

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Eddy_-/screenshot/934964517263171600 

To show that they were in a sit 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I want him to read over the handbook and move down from SM to Moderator

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

-support

that is a screenshot of a sit not anything else if you could be reported for doing sits then there would be no staff.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

yo he said return me so i did, the sit was about if swat can run into bank with a hostage i kept saying yes but he kept denying that what i was saying was true and he was calling me a horrible staff member which led me to talk over him i was not rude.

2 minutes ago, Wezzy said:

yo he said return me so i did, the sit was about if swat can run into bank with a hostage i kept saying yes but he kept denying that what i was saying was true and he was calling me a horrible staff member which led me to talk over him i was not rude.

Giving the way you just responded to this shows what we mean when we say your being rude and not responsible. I have had bad staff experiences in gmod before but nothing can top was just occurred. I never called your horrible and yes I said I did not believe you were 100% right about the rules so I requested a second staff member to verify because in the past I have had other staff say the opposite of your response. Regardless of me not agreeing with what you said it is not ok for you to just talk over me and not let me explain. Rather you kept repeating the same thing.

• Fame locked this topic