Shmoopy's trial moderator application

Shmoopy_boop

Should Shmoopy become trial moderator?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Shmoopy become trial moderator?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Shmoopy

2. What is your steam name?: Shmoopy_Boop 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:112010885

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) My only other staffing experience was on a decently popular minecraft server a couple years ago. It taught me the basics of how to be a helpful and mature member of staff.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid-late october 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? November 19th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 8770325063_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.4427816a1a0ff27708f926efe1aa8ca4.png

9. Have you donated? Yes, $35 USD

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, thoroughly 

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I would be a good fit for the Trial Moderator position for many reasons. For starters, I am extremely active on the server. I try to commit at least 2 hours a day to playing on PoliceRP, and oftentimes surpass that amount. Throughout my extensive playtime I believe I have made positive relationships with both staff and regular players. I won’t lie, when I first joined the server I was somewhat of a minge. The fantastic staff team and player base changed that for me, and I would like to do that for as many newcomers to the server as I can. I have also dedicated a lot of my free time to learning the rules, guidelines and what is and isn’t acceptable to do. As a result of this I have been able to teach some new players the ropes, and have not received a warn in over 3 months. I believe that becoming a Trial Moderator would be a great thing for me personally and a great thing for the server, and if I do receive the opportunity to become a staff member at GamingLight, I promise to be fair, friendly and active. Thank you for reading.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would JailTP them to a rooftop or somewhere else away from other players to stop the negative impact on the current RP situation. Then I would proceed to ask if they know why they’ve been taken into a sit. If they continue to swear at me, I would gag them and then check their PlayerLogs, to ensure that I have the right person. If the logs show that this is indeed the correct person, I would calmly explain to them that they would be receiving a warning for MassRDM and Staff Disrespect, and then call for a higher up to minge them for 10,000 seconds. Finally I would explain that if they feel that the warn was false, or if they believe that I handled the sit in an unprofessional or biased manner, that they have the option to appeal the warn or to make a staff report on the forums.

+Support

Good application

Very active

Nice guy, very mature and respectful/friendly person

Longtime member of the community

Low warns

Deserves a chance to be staff

Could increase activity on the forums though, as I don't see you really see you reply to threads much.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Good application

Very active

Low warns

Could increase activity on the forums though, as I don't see you really see you reply to threads much.

5 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Good application

Very active

Low warns

PoliceRP Manager

6 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Good application

Very active

Low warns

23 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Good application

Very active

Low warns

• Fame locked this topic