Limit CI To The Amount Of SCP's They Can Breach During A Raid - Denied

Jet

What you want to see? - I want to see CI limited (by either rank or numbers of foundation on) on the amount of SCP's they can breach 

Why should we add it? - Because some days there is only Security on and CI literally lets out every SCP on and the site just gets nuked because of it

What are the advantages of having this? - It will stop a lot more nukes being used as well as increase roleplay among SCP's (More testing, Requested Testing, etc)

Who is it mainly for? - CI, SCP's, Foundation

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Jet TZ

+Support

Limit it to like 1/3 of how many scp's are on or something like that.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

From what I was told. Ci shouldn't be breaching SCP's that nobody is on. 

So + support.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

14 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

From what I was told. Ci shouldn't be breaching SCP's that nobody is on. 

So + support.

This suggestion doesn’t address that issue at all.

-Support

Security in my mind shouldn’t be just in lcz, they also patrol HCZ and alert better equipped Task Forces/Security about any Containment breaches. 

~Deputy Site Administrator th3~

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 2/21/2019 at 11:55 AM, th3 said:

-Support

Security in my mind shouldn’t be just in lcz, they also patrol HCZ and alert better equipped Task Forces/Security about any Containment breaches. 

I have one or two things to add is that there is a branch of CI that do that exact thing and is tasked with the breaching of SCP's. Chaos Insurgency is tasked with causing as much chaos within or for the foundation to deal with. Plus whenever I am on my CI job raiding we will sometimes see the occasional MTF/NTF groups but we barely see a small security detail patrolling in the HCZ. And there is already a timer on when SCP's can breach to where they would have to wait in order to get breached again. There is also never enough researchers on it feels like as they either just don't do testing or don't even attempt to do their job. 

Edited by ߷Berserkerpups߷

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

12 hours ago, ߷Berserkerpups߷ said:

I have one or two things to add is that there is a branch of CI that do that exact thing and is tasked with the breaching of SCP's. Chaos Insurgency is tasked with causing as much chaos within or for the foundation to deal with. Plus whenever I am on my CI job raiding we will sometimes see the occasional MTF/NTF groups but we barely see a small security detail patrolling in the HCZ. And there is already a timer on when SCP's can breach to where they would have to wait in order to get breached again. There is also never enough researchers on it feels like as they either just don't do testing or don't even attempt to do their job. 

Correction, NO self breaching and also it isnt fun when you have to nuke so much...

Yes, the self breaching has been removed I am aware of that and nukes don't happen as often as you make them seem and even if a nuke were to happen so what RP just gets reset and people move on. Yes, it might interrupt RP but you have MTF, NTF, and Security all of which is to help prevent SCP's from getting breached/captured. My point is that SCP's are really restricted since some or more of the researchers barely do any researching due to rank or the defcon levels due to a minor breach from SCP's or a minor CI raid. Plus the only way to ever get breached as an SCP is through CI raiding so that is why I think that this is a strange suggestion that is all.

• Like 2

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

-support if the scps cant self breach and theirs a lot scps on some people are not going to have fun because they may not be able to do as much damage as another or be a priority target for ci just because they have a limit on said scps  

-support

Preamble: One of the purposes of the CI is to cause Chaos.

As a member of CI we are always outnumbered in the foundation, and most raids to not go successful, this topic originally was brought up to me by Jet when I had done a duo raid, we were completely outnumbered with atleast 5 MTF on at the time and 10+ gensec, that raid did not result in a nuke, but lead to the breaching of every SCP (that were on at the time) which were all eventually contained. I feel like the problem starts at the foundation, they should not worry about the SCP's running lose, but initially worry about the CI that are causing this issue, and then focus on re-containing the SCP's. Another fix is to enforce that SCP's have to target everyone even CI (Us CI even try to tell them that they cant team with us) , and if caught immediately remove the person from there SCP job. These are just suggestions but limiting the number of breaches that the CI can do is not the way to go. 

15 hours ago, ߷Berserkerpups߷ said:

8 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

-support

Preamble: One of the purposes of the CI is to cause Chaos.

As a member of CI we are always outnumbered in the foundation, and most raids to not go successful, this topic originally was brought up to me by Jet when I had done a duo raid, we were completely outnumbered with atleast 5 MTF on at the time and 10+ gensec, that raid did not result in a nuke, but lead to the breaching of every SCP (that were on at the time) which were all eventually contained. I feel like the problem starts at the foundation, they should not worry about the SCP's running lose, but initially worry about the CI that are causing this issue, and then focus on re-containing the SCP's. Another fix is to enforce that SCP's have to target everyone even CI (Us CI even try to tell them that they cant team with us) , and if caught immediately remove the person from there SCP job. These are just suggestions but limiting the number of breaches that the CI can do is not the way to go. 

As a CI SGT I can tell you that during raids when we do see MTF/NTF we get wiped most of the time due to juggernauts or more numbers on them but the times we dont see any we can go and release SCPS as that is what we do we casue chaos its our name and we can breach SCPS as many times as we want JET and in LORE CI has a no limit supply of troops therfore they would not care how many people we would have to send to breach one SCP.

-Support

4 minutes ago, Ethical said:

As a CI SGT I can tell you that during raids when we do see MTF/NTF we get wiped most of the time due to juggernauts or more numbers on them but the times we dont see any we can go and release SCPS as that is what we do we casue chaos its our name and we can breach SCPS as many times as we want JET and in LORE CI has a no limit supply of troops therfore they would not care how many people we would have to send to breach one SCP.

-Support

Don't appreciate the disrespect intended in this post tbh

Edited by Jet TZ

- Support

Here's why.

For the CI to not be able to breach SCP's is like saying, we can't do experiments towards scp as Research & Development.

Not only that, but it's three set of teams, vs 1  CI group. SCP roleplay, should all be simple and organized. Also having everybody equal.  

SCP barely have any chance to get out. From multiple personal experience where the foundation doesn't seem to care and or want to do anything with the scp. Only some researchers does, and since scp can't self breach, it make scp boring.  CI is already in a tight circle as it is.  

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

On 2/23/2019 at 2:18 PM, Who R U said:

- Support

Here's why.

For the CI to not be able to breach SCP's is like saying, we can't do experiments towards scp as Research & Development.

Not only that, but it's three set of teams, vs 1  CI group. SCP roleplay, should all be simple and organized. Also having everybody equal.  

SCP barely have any chance to get out. From multiple personal experience where the foundation doesn't seem to care and or want to do anything with the scp. Only some researchers does, and since scp can't self breach, it make scp boring.  CI is already in a tight circle as it is.  

I will say this as the CI Commander. We have a set goal of a single SCP to test on if we have RnD on. If no RnD are on though. The CI's goal is to cause chaos and give the foundation a hard time. Breaching alot of SCP is the point of giving the foundation a hard time. If we can't breach alot of SCP, we usually let some of the SCP we captured go to cause some havoc. usually they turn on us sometimes and kill majority of the squad alone. While if we have an captured SCP and try to test on it. MTF is usually raiding us within 5-10 minutes for having an SCP. We don't get much time to even test or document anything before we are all "shot dead" and have to apply to NLR. And usually we can't get far past even gate A if there is even like 2-3 MTF. They usually kill entire squads of up to 7-8 by themselves. 

So sad to say it pal. 
-Support