Death Event Team Application

DeathBringer402

You Want me As Event team  

2 members have voted

1. 1. You Want me As Event team

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

Please follow the format below. You MUST meet the word requirements. If denied you can reapply in two weeks. 

“Your name” - Event Team App

Name: Death

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8-9

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): Yeah Use to be Star Wars Game Master And do Alot of events Like Driod Attack Galaxy War Fleet Invasion Fleet Attack Fleet virus You Know Common stuff

How Active are you?: Atleast for 6-7 Hours a day

How many warns do you have?: 19 Trying to appeal 2 Of em 20 ATM Got Staff Issue Wich is Being Resolved

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:: I would like to join the event team because I believe I can be very active and give the players amazing events every day. I believe to make SCP-RP a special place like no other server is to do events. Events make it fun for the server and need good people running them  I feel like I should be should be allowed to be an event member because in the past I have had many ways to mix up fun while also balancing the chaos. I also have the ability to be creative and have many ideas of events that can be done and like to read certain SCP's to get an idea of what (canonical) events can happen am a staff member, and a captain in security. I hope that everyone will trust me with this wonderful position, and I promise that if given the opportunity to be an event maker then I will be the best event maker ever.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): SCP Transfer Transfer nu7 Unit is Transporting SCP Like SCP 178 Than They Get attacked By Ci They Lose 178 CI Starts Locking 178 Up And Defeding 178 From Mutiple MTF Attacks Like Waves Also Another Event idea By Terminating 096 By Injecting Him With Metal Fluid And Killing 096 Also 008 Massive Breach Involving alot of zombies and stuff

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP 682 I Love him the Most Cause hes Fun as hell

Sorry For my Bad Grammar i Am Not so good in English

4 hours ago, UwU Kid said:

+ Support

+ Good moderator As of now

+ Knows what he is doing 

- Warns are high

+Support from me good luck death

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• th3 locked this topic