Koala's Ban Appeal

TheDrunkenKoala

Steam Name: Fox

Ingame Name: DD SGT Koala

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97427835

Ban Length: 14 Days

Admin that Banned you: Spection

Reason for Ban: NITRP, "Mass disrespect", "Waste of my time"

Dispute: Never before have I ever been so heated over a punishment on a server. I have 1000+ hours on GMod and have seen my fair share of unjust or plain dumb bans/kicks/warns. Being banned for "mass disrespect" ? Thats bullshit.  Of course i was disrespectful with the person who cant take being called a dumbass, or can't just move on in RP. No. Bambob has to stop in the middle of RP to warn me for calling him a Dumbass? If this is the way all of you are im sorry but you really shouldnt be on the internet. How do you go about your daily lives, and cry everytime some calls you the fuckwit that you very well seem to be from what ive seen so far? You cant just stop time and warn them for it. Also, I got warned for FailRp when I ran out of a room full of fucking gas, What the hell kind of rule is that. So my argument here is the fact that I was banned for being a waste of time. In fact I was wasting his time because he was wasting mine. As for NITRP? I had full intent to RP until I was pulled from RP into a sit. There is no reason for me to be punished for NITRP where there is no RP involved. So I say consider this appeal please and just look at the fact that maybe some of your admins or head admins need to be replaced or removed, with full honesty. 

(EDIT) Also im not shitting anyone on the reasons for the ban, Im quoting what it said on Gmod, if anyone needs proof just ask.

Edited by TheDrunkenKoala

-support

If I could put more than one - I would.  In your ban appeal you DEFINITELY are disrespectful and not at all remorseful for what you had done.  And two weeks?  That is lenient as all hell considering your attitude just here, in this appeal.

18 minutes ago, AnarchyReigns said:

-support

If I could put more than one - I would.  In your ban appeal you DEFINITELY are disrespectful and not at all remorseful for what you had done.  And two weeks?  That is lenient as all hell considering your attitude just here, in this appeal.

Im not remorseful because they do not deserve my remorse. Those were inaccurate reasons to ban me and i will not be remorseful for something I did not do.

18 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

Not remorseful. Wait out your ban. 

Im not remorseful because they do not deserve my remorse. Those were inaccurate reasons to ban me and i will not be remorseful for something I did not do.

12 minutes ago, TheDrunkenKoala said:

Don't care, i was disrespected in the sit by being called a liar and a minge with NITRP.

then you could report the staff member but in this community, we try and keep it as friendly as possible by keeping the disrespect as low as possible 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

56 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

then you could report the staff member but in this community, we try and keep it as friendly as possible by keeping the disrespect as low as possible 

Thats straight bull and you dont try shit.

24 minutes ago, NDSTF said:

Go to another server then if you don’t like it here.

-support

I wouldnt be appealing if i didnt like it here.

im not going to be remorseful for this. I did not commit anything in the ban above and its overkill for beef with one guy. Stop critquing me for not feeling bad and kissing everyones boots and look at the straight facts.

-SUPPORT 

If you're the same Koala that I remember, then I wouldn't be surprised. I'll tell you like I've told people all the time, if something irritates you, shut your mouth, keep it shut and take what is given to you on a ground scale. It's not a fact of people shouldn't be on the internet btw, it's a fact that you blatantly dissed staff. RP or not, it's classified as staff disrespect. The attitude that you gave in the sit obviously wasn't the best, and the attitude you're giving here isn't the best either. If it were me, I would've banned you longer and I honestly believe it SHOULD be extended further due to what's happened on this post alone. 

If you're going to reply back with something smart or insanely out of line then save your time. If Spection or Bambob did something to upset you then make a report. Don't make a fool of yourself by saying "Thats straight bull"

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 minutes ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT 

If you're the same Koala that I remember, then I wouldn't be surprised. I'll tell you like I've told people all the time, if something irritates you, shut your mouth, keep it shut and take what is given to you on a ground scale. It's not a fact of people shouldn't be on the internet btw, it's a fact that you blatantly dissed staff. RP or not, it's classified as staff disrespect. The attitude that you gave in the sit obviously wasn't the best, and the attitude you're giving here isn't the best either. If it were me, I would've banned you longer and I honestly believe it SHOULD be extended further due to what's happened on this post alone. 

If you're going to reply back with something smart or insanely out of line then save your time. If Spection or Bambob did something to upset you then make a report. Don't make a fool of yourself by saying "Thats straight bull"

36 minutes ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT 

we do try made this server as friendly as possible however we cant always be on the very best and based on your replies i think ^ suits well and if you would like to talk about this with you use pm thank you

Edited by Rangiatea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

• Fame locked this topic