Buckell's Community Blacklist Appeal

Buckell

11 hours ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

Personally, I wish you guys would have launched an investigation before a hasty blacklist. to get the full scoop on everything like our justice systems but so is life.

There was indeed many investigations and the forums he sent is still active as 6 days ago the "old" forums, 2 days ago the day it happened, a new forums link was posted, linking it to the old for old players with the old forums.

Therefore he still sent a link in the GL Teamspeak of another community.

So before you say that SMT don't investigate why don't you investigate yourself and find out the facts before you make assumptions.

Have a nice day!

Edited by Kade

On 2/18/2019 at 3:26 PM, TOPlayz said:

+/- Support

Buckell is very sorry about his actions, I'm sure of it. He did share a link to new communities though, which is still something that needs to be accounted for. Personally, I hope that Buckell makes a return to gaminglight, but I need to stay unbiased.

Good luck.

I know this is going to be deleted BUT PLEASE READ. 

Lesson buckel didnt do anything wrong. Neither did homer. It was all my fault. I was the player poacher. I am saying this as clean as it is. Its not their fault. Please unban buckel as it was my fault and that he got poached by me. I take full responsibility and i will take all the blame. I am sorry as i didnt realize that posting a link for another community is a blacklistable offense. So once again i say this, please unblacklist buckel he had nothing to do with it and it was all my fault he got into it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

15 hours ago, Sensei said:

Lesson buckel didnt do anything wrong. Neither did homer. It was all my fault. I was the player poacher. I am saying this as clean as it is. Its not their fault. Please unban buckel as it was my fault and that he got poached by me. I take full responsibility and i will take all the blame. I am sorry as i didnt realize that posting a link for another community is a blacklistable offense. So once again i say this, please unblacklist buckel he had nothing to do with it and it was all my fault he got into it. 

It takes a lot to own Upto your actions, respect.

this says a lot to this investigation!

On 2/18/2019 at 4:13 PM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

-Support

Player poaching is something that greatly affects our community as a whole. You knew before you did it that you were in the wrong. You also accept a higher rank on a different community, that just shows me that you're power hungry. I do not believe you should be unblacklisted.

16 hours ago, Sensei said:

Your posts have to be approved before being visible, it’s not going to get removed unless it breaks Forum Rules.

You, Homer, and Buckell did far more that simply posting a link to another community in the teamspeak. 

Im not convinced that it was all on you. Feel free to message me about any questions you may have.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

1 hour ago, th3 said:

Your posts have to be approved before being visible, it’s not going to get removed unless it breaks Forum Rules.

You, Homer, and Buckell did far more that simply posting a link to another community in the teamspeak. 

Im not convinced that it was all on you. Feel free to message me about any questions you may have.

I am not kidding it was me. I was the one that said we should start the server. It just happened that Homer and Buckel were in that exact teamspeak channel. It was me who came up with the idea. Yes yes... Homer boosted it a bit but if you think about it, if i didnt bring up that idea none of this would have happened. I was the one that offered buckel the position. Buckel did not player poach. In fact, i player poached him and it was my fault. I understand that buckel was Mod on GL at them time but if you think about it its still my fault since i player poached him to that higher position. And yes he did post a link to another community in the TS but to be fair, that was my fault to. You see what happened is that i didnt have the link copied and so i asked if someone could give me the link again. And Buckel did. AND THATS MY FAULT. Cause i asked for the link. If someone should have been community blacklisted that night it should have only been me not buckel or homer. 

• Manager
1 hour ago, Sensei said:

I am not kidding it was me. I was the one that said we should start the server. It just happened that Homer and Buckel were in that exact teamspeak channel. It was me who came up with the idea. Yes yes... Homer boosted it a bit but if you think about it, if i didnt bring up that idea none of this would have happened. I was the one that offered buckel the position. Buckel did not player poach. In fact, i player poached him and it was my fault. I understand that buckel was Mod on GL at them time but if you think about it its still my fault since i player poached him to that higher position. And yes he did post a link to another community in the TS but to be fair, that was my fault to. You see what happened is that i didnt have the link copied and so i asked if someone could give me the link again. And Buckel did. AND THATS MY FAULT. Cause i asked for the link. If someone should have been community blacklisted that night it should have only been me not buckel or homer. 

He is right when I joined there TS channel Sensei said we should start a Community and Nick said Yes invite me there to and give me a position I think Nick said that on along those lines.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗