Should I get T-MOD?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get T-MOD?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Mjay Omega

2. What is your steam name?: [GL]Mjay1808

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:444867301

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to be a Senior Moderator for PoliceRP (Gaminglight) but had to leave because I didn't have much time to be staffing.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  end of August 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 8, 2018

7. Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 3

9. Have you donated? Yes, $140

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, all the way through

12. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Applying for Trial Moderator.

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I love helping staff, I have over a Month of active playtime. I have been VIP+ for months and I continue to donate to help the server. I have minimal warns from a couple weeks I was stupid and they honestly were accidental. Not false, but I didn't know. I enjoy staffing so much and I'm on a lot. I don't mind RPing for days if needed to stay on staff. I enjoy helping other people more than RPing myself. Whenever I am not on staff, I will also turn off the ability to pick up players to reduce the chances of doing it by accident. I respect the opportunity I am granted if this is accepted and wish that I can do what I always love doing. Helping. also wanna help get back into staffing making sure that staff never under ratio and will always be on track so there, not admin call piling up. I want to also help make sure everyone is comfortable with the situation at hand and will never make others uncomfortable. Also, I only get on weekends.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I believe I can make a difference to this sever, I believe I can help people in need of a staff member as I have the ability to stay calm in a heated situation. First I would attempt to calm the player down and take control, remind him it is against the rules to be disrespectful of an admin. If this fails, Gag the user and then remind the user again that it is against server rules. Ungag the user and continue with it. If the user continues to be disrespectful, I would Gag user again and continue with sit. If the user follows I would warn the user for Staff Dis as well anything else user needs to be warned with. Otherwise, minge/warn the user for Staff Dis/Failure To Comply With Staff. If anything additional needs to happen, I would refer to the Staff Handbook or ask other staff. 

Edited by Mjay1808

MEGA +SUPPORT

Was an amazing senior moderator

Great guy, super friendly

Active

Mature

Knows how to staff very well

Long time member, deserves TMOD again as long as he can be active

GOOD LUCK MJAY! ?

ADD A POLL

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 2/17/2019 at 7:27 PM, Timmemes said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

Was an amazing senior moderator

Great guy, super friendly

Active

Mature

Knows how to staff very well

Long time member, deserves TMOD again as long as he can be active

GOOD LUCK MJAY! ?

ADD A POLL