Zage

Your In-game:

SM Zage 1A37

OR

Zage Zee

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:144573481

The admin's name in-game:

Im sorry if you really want me to count the amount of admins and type there names it would take forever

but if you need me to i can.

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Don't know

What warning did you receive:

Mainly fail RP some fear RP RDM ARDM and SOME DISS

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Capture.thumb.PNG.71c0d379cd54b3ce9c694ece350afbcb.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false:

its not false just a bit old i've been wanting to start get warns removed and i'm just getting to it

Any extra information:

(OK I used to be a massive minge back in 2016-2017 sooo i gained alot of warns then my pc died. and finely on Christmas I got a new computer and everything was changed including the motd a little so when i got a warn i check to see how many i had and i had 38 then i was told 40 warns and your cut.  back in those days i did not care about rp i just screwed around and did what i wanted now i joined back im trying to be more active in the community, Trying to follow rules and make it up in pd..I care more about the server and don't want to get banned so this is just one step i need to take to try to prevent that.) Also ive made it to SM  and then I would LIKE to be other Departments and I want to have a somewhat clean warn record.

I DO WANT TO SAY EVERY SINGLE WARN EXCEPT FOR 1 WARN IS IN 2016 or 2017  

I have 3 weeks on the server as well

Thanks for taking the time 

Edited by zkolonick
PICTURE WAS NOT CLEAR

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

3 minutes ago, Smoke said:

You have to appeal one warn at a time.

if i were to do that it would take for ever its worth a shot I've seen others get accepted and they did this so.

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage