State Rollcall 17/02/19-24/02/19

Officer Pulloutski

New Rollcall to determine who is active and who is not active

Ingame name: Charlit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444734228

Activity: (Active/Semi active/Inactive) Semi active

What do you want to see in state going forward? Why? More RP situations and more activity (Can't be controlled).

Any Suggestions? Nope 

~Charlie

Ingame Name: Huner 

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:140413088

Activity: (Active/Semi active/Inactive) active just cant make meetings

What do you want to see in state going forward? Why?: To keep a COL for atleast 2 months and be more professional in game 

Any Suggestions?: need to switch out some cars, in the car dealer and get better ones 

Ingame Name: Andrew

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80806137

Activity: (Active/Semi active/Inactive) on a small LOA now but normally active

What do you want to see in state going forward? Why?: A complete pickup in our overall game, really bring a new department to life and show everyone what we are capable of. Reason? We have been in some shit recently and now is about the time to prove them all wrong.

Any Suggestions?: maybe a test? If you pass you stay if not, you don't.

Ingame Name: Ryan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124217144

Activity: (Active/Semi active/Inactive)

What do you want to see in state going forward? Why?: more communication because we are trained for highway patrol but whne it comes to working with one another were  bit sloppy

Any Suggestions?: more communication

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

New Rollcall to determine who is active and who is not active

Ingame Name: Divine

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:133497296

Activity: (Active/Semi active/Inactive) Between Active and Semi-Active

What do you want to see in state going forward? Why?: Nothing should change other than more active members.

Any Suggestions?: No, it's going pretty well so far.

Ingame Name: Elvis

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:87627477

Activity: (Active/Semi active/Inactive) Active

What do you want to see in state going forward? Why?: First things first I want to have a COL for more than two months. This has just been ridiculous of how many people have been taken out the position. The disrespect towards SMT needs to stop, it's only hurting the department. 

Any Suggestions?: A better pistol for troopers and CERT trooper. The SIG is the WORST pistol in the game. I would love to use a pistol on trooper as to make it seem more realistic but I have never even came close to winning a shoot out with it. Also idk why CERT has AK-47, it seems so off and needs to be changed to something a cop would use not a terrorist. Lastly, DOC should get a prison in the new map. 

Ingame Name: Dimson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22106864

Activity: (Active/Semi active/Inactive): As of the moment I am semi - active, only being able, to get on on some nights late, when the server has a low player count. I cannot make most of the meeting due to the fact I have a tight schedule on the weekends

What do you want to see in state going forward? Why?: Players increasing RP

Any Suggestions?: As of now, like I stated I think that the state dept does not need anything new, but it could use some change ups.

Ingame Name: Trooper Dylan 1T

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420800878

Activity: Active

what i want to see in state: people putting less lights on their dang cars, more people role playing, more people riding with each other to decrease the lag.

my suggestions: none