thebigr

What is your in-game name?: Ryan

What is your steam name?: thebigr

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:124217144

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 3rd 2018

What date did you make your forums account? December 22nd 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2image.thumb.png.d98caa01bccea3cd1aca5c9975e57f6f.png

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No but I have been and Event planner on Starwars RP

Have you read the staff guidelines at: yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) : Although is is totally your call on either I get the rank of Trail Mod in the staff team I believe I deserve this rank because I have been a part of the community for almost 6 months now and I want to help this community as much as I can so I took my time and learn the rules of the server before I applied for staff and I want to help the community as much as I can. I see a good number of staff on every time I'm on and I want to be a part of that Helpful hand that is the staff team. Although I am only available on the weekends, I wish to take the time out of my weekends to help the people on this server and help enforce the rules of this server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would Try to get them to stop talking over me and If that doesn't work I would get someone who could gag them and have them gag them then I would tell them they are getting warned for Staff Diss and MRDM and then I would get a staff member to Minge them for 10,000 Seconds.

NOTE: I AM ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS OR WHENEVER I HAVE OFF OF SCHOOL.

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

43 minutes ago, HelloItsBilly said:

+/- Support

-Application could use some work

-Semi-Long term member

-Questions answered correctly

-Have not really seen in game

~Billy

Activity is the only concern I have

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 2/17/2019 at 2:16 PM, HelloItsBilly said:

+/- Support

-Application could use some work

-Semi-Long term member

-Questions answered correctly

-Have not really seen in game

~Billy

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

14 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

Inactive on TS3, Forums and not seen In-Game

Your app needs work

You don't have a poll

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

• Fame locked this topic