EMS Discussion

Nicolaaas

(This is not meant to diss EMS, I am just stating my and others opinions and experiences about what has been going on with EMS)

Over the past month or 2, me and many others have noticed a very big bias toward government when EMS revives and cares for them first. They are supposed to be a neutral faction but they even sometimes say when and where a crime is being committed to the police. Most people wouldn't care if they did this but the criminals cannot retaliate and kill them for it because they are a "neutral faction". This is totally unfair to the criminals if they are allowed to favor cops and we can't lay a finger on them. Now I wouldn't have a problem with them reviving cops first and having the cops arrest them because that's how it work in real life. The problem arrives when EMS won't revive the criminals AT ALL if the criminals take down all the cops EVEN IF THEY ARE AT GUNPOINT. The reason I didn't put this under the suggestion panel is because I want to see the communities thoughts on this topic and how we can form a understanding so I can take all of our ideas into an account to make a suggestion. 

Thank you

1 minute ago, Smoke said:

-/+ Support

I have never seen EMS revive only cops and not revive any criminals, but if they aren't reviving criminals you should take it to command because they are supposed to revive everyone.

this is a discussion not a suggestion.

Listen, you need to come to command WITH EVIDENCE of this happening. If not, there's nothing we can do about it. There's nothing wrong with a cop getting revived/favored because that's how it works IRL whether or not you like it. I've never witnessed this, but our/my medics shouldn't be leaving you dead because that's FailRP.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

this is a discussion not a suggestion.

Listen, you need to come to command WITH EVIDENCE of this happening. If not, there's nothing we can do about it. There's nothing wrong with a cop getting revived/favored because that's how it works IRL whether or not you like it. I've never witnessed this, but our/my medics shouldn't be leaving you dead because that's FailRP.

Their excuse was, "its not code 4" even though it was pretty obvious there was no shooting because all of the cops were dead 

9 hours ago, Nicolaaas said:

Their excuse was, "its not code 4" even though it was pretty obvious there was no shooting because all of the cops were dead 

Okay, ill talk about it next meeting. I need evidence for future reference.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

Let me just say this now... I am a deputy for the Rockford EMS. It troubles me to see all this, when ive never witnessed this occur while supervising my medics. If this really is happening, you should come to command with evidence. This isnt goingbto do anything, and how is making a suggestion going to fix anything without evidence of the issue? It really pisses me off when people jhst pile onto something because they want to just dramatic or expand some smaller experience out of proportion that doesnt relate. 

This is semi-serious rp. Ems wouldnt arive on seen while a gun fight is still happening, but it does in this. WE also dont do our jobs perfectly, and we try our best. Most of our active medics are new at this time, and we are trying our best to help them get the hang of this job. 

Edited by Timmemes
  • Like 1

spacer.png