Jet TZ

Jets False Warn Appeal

Your In-game: Jet

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71952180

The admin's name in-game: @Quinn

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't know

What warning did you receive:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104170089/screenshot/936090268465632416

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104170089/screenshot/936090268465632416

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe that the warn was false because he came and talked to me then around ten minutes later the warn happened. This is not an example of good staffing and a verbal would've been necessary in my opinion. I would also like to point out I have NO prior warns to this on MilitaryRP. I am also a Senior Mod on SCP so I would've never done it had I known it broke the rules. The final thing is, that I am sorry for what I did but I feel liked this warn isn't necessary... This warn seems to me like he wanted a reason to warn someone. I as well as others I was in a channel with (including Super Admin Willy) felt as if a verbal would've been a better solution. The warn was false because yes I am a returning player but I have NEVER broken a rule on here and I feel like that is a warranted reason to just give me a verbal

Any extra information: There is no rule that states specifically in the rulebook that running a quad bike into a tank isn't allowed...

Edited by Jet TZ

heavy -support

Quinn is a very good staff, and I have zero doubt that when he warns its correct. Even if I were to ignore that, your story is clearly missing something. You provide no evidence any warn was false, and don’t even mention what was happening to be warned in the first place.

I’d also like to mention that you, nor any staff from another server get to decide whats a good punishment on a server you don’t staff on. Being a staff member that DOES staff here - I can say the warn was right. As you mentioned, you’re staff on another server - You especially should be reading the motd and rules, and have no excuse for breaking them.

PS - This should be under staff reports, not player reports.

Edited by Androntel
  • Confused 1

+Support

I feel this is unnecessary should have been a verbal

I don't see how running a quad into a tank is a rule

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

+Support

shouldve talked to him atleast before just warning him off the bat

12 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Quinn doesn’t make the rules, he just enforces them.

10 hours ago, Timmemes said:

shouldve talked to him atleast before just warning him off the bat

He did.

Edited by Androntel

Okay I'll be straight forward with you here right after you rammed Hunter with the quad it blew up and killed him. For a returning player you should know that ramming vehicles into a tank/apc is against the rules and it one shots them. It also clearly stats no ramming vehicles into a tank/apc. I talked to you right as Hunter made the call for an admin sit and I said it was against the rules but you said okay and shrugged it off.

Edited by bahremu

12 hours ago, Androntel said:

heavy -support

Quinn is a very good staff, and I have zero doubt that when he warns its correct. Even if I were to ignore that, your story is clearly missing something. You provide no evidence any warn was false, and don’t even mention what was happening to be warned in the first place.

I’d also like to mention that you, nor any staff from another server get to decide whats a good punishment on a server you don’t staff on. Being a staff member that DOES staff here - I can say the warn was right. As you mentioned, you’re staff on another server - You especially should be reading the motd and rules, and have no excuse for breaking them.

-Support

It seems like the staff member issued a correct warn. Also your dispute is paltry as you don’t provide any evidence that the warn is false. You just talk about how you thought it was a verbal.

13 hours ago, Androntel said:

heavy -support

2 hours ago, Androntel said:

Quinn doesn’t make the rules, he just enforces them.

He did.

But when it is my first offense after my 6 months on the server. Plus, I was being teamkilled left and right and making staff calls and no one did anything about it...

14 hours ago, Androntel said:

heavy -support

There is no rule that states specifically in the rulebook that running a quad bike into a tank isn't allowed...

ACCEPTED

Due to a technicality within our rules, it was not specifically stated in the MOTD. However, it is against the rules but again not in the MOTD a direct warn should not have followed. This will be fixed.

However!!!

This should be noticed that it's up to the staff member whether a warning should be given or verbal.