China

Transmission from china

Resignation this is, hard the decision it maybe.

Do or do not there is no stopping.

Enemies of the force I have made, much darkness sensed in these times.

End of the clone wars it is, giving thanks I shall History.thumb.jpg.ce354b7e03a8c00be35c17a5ea1aaa8e.jpg

First apprentice I had Omega it was- Long journey we had, beginning of the clone wars it was when we met. 327th blood loyalty we have, GameMaster we were. Siege we must

EggScience-Big egg u are, strange in the force and mind of an egg. Miss u I shall, one of my greatest friend on the Venator you are. Pk me u did. (Do it again you shall)

Hoovy-Head GameMaster you are. Great events u have, deep in the force u are, great decisions u have made. Another egg you are hope to keep in touch I do.

Invaliff-Guy math u are. Big general u are, believed in me you did, greatful I am. Keep in touch I hope

Cooper-Big friend u are, trusted me in the force you did, guided my judgements u have, thankful I am.

Borith-Master big head u are, great Staff member u shall be, trust in instinct u shall. Clouded things may be but force guide it shall.

Alpha-Love x to much u do, great staff you are, good friendship we had. Work on communication with others you would, much greatness sense in you I do, keep the hope you shall.

Kermit-Stick by my side u have, work on 104th we did, much friendship we did, Stealth u shall build, seek for help you may, great apprentice u shall be.

Shadow/ExColt-Good person u may be, eat more MRE You shall, glad ur back i amshadow.thumb.jpg.7d369e093f0b782c0d5c27db019374cf.jpg

Reapo- N word u said, to much you  have, one day beaten I will be. Stop I believe you shall

Pacer- Yelling you did, treated all equal you have, wise and proud you were, master of the arc you have, keep in tact I hope. (Miss you I do)

McCree- Great Person he is, Great Commander he will be, wise in the force this one is (miss you I shall)McCree.thumb.jpg.88d19c1870023dc877b986885dfbf43d.jpg

Texas-Wolfpack you have helped, big it has gone. Wise you may be, GoodLuck in future u will. maked me proud you have (miss u I shall with the memories we had)texas.jpg.144c7532f8fece449f176fa7aba4bf31.jpg

McCarty- BB you are, keep in contact I hope, seeker guidence from you I did, great friendship we had. Barris empire there is, much greatness I sense

Campbell- Great staff you are, wise u may be but much moments of cockiness there is, strong in the force u may be, Tiin can u are

Ghostly- Fisting children u have. (Joke this is)

duv- guided my in the force u have, much thanks I do

nuke- Great friend you are with wise times we had, best of luck I say.

stormz- killed your birds my men have. ?

Blizzard- What a great Brigadier General he has become, more things to do he has, much greatness I sense

Plague - good general u were, but many drama there were.

Linn- Great 41st you are, guidence from the force there is, best medic in the galaxy u may be

Blungi - Made me and Omega you have, 327th Commander you may be, wise in the force you are (GoodLuck in GameMaster)blungi.jpg.25569a816a587e0ef10f3d815eb44d62.jpg

Greyhound - Recruited for 327th you have, much friendships I have made due to your guidence

Reborn - best 327th commander and MilRp SA you are.

Apollo- Chill person ingame he may be, right mind set he has, but  unbalance is the force around him it is

Spike- Hek of a voice actor he is, inspiring with the force he is. GoodLuck in your future you haveSpike.thumb.jpg.962e044dd582bbcdd4ec15bc79beb731.jpg

Antoine-Great padawan which I couldn’t ask for, excellent in training and my best project yet.

Eman- Greatest Manager he is, work hard he has, inactive on pubg HE IS(Invite me)

Apple- FruitSnack and 327th brothers we are, great friend on rp and staffing you can be, hope you stay longer you shall/could

Cain- glad to know you I am, good person you are, focus more in the force you should, great leader in combat and has good mindset he does

soul- did my first event you did, when I joined and it was amazing 

JMS- Great staff buddy and was a great 5th fleet commander, really nice to meeting you on the server

Elite- Also another great 5th fleet commander he was, helped in game master stuff he may and do

Jesse- Greatest British boy I know besides (Beckett) great times we had, going to police rp you did

Beckett- Hello There you said, hello there you do, Hello there I say, Now goodbye there ? great Obi Wan 

Dylan/Cody - Great BB and always, ima beat you

Nathan- What an egg Padme he is, strong in the force this one is, Sya Hello there he will (GoodLuck in the future)

GameMasterTeam- Welcome new gamemasters into the team, do or do not there is no try on events

StaffTeam- Glad knowing you all, working together and “GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL”

Also that one 91st they trained me in cr- WHO WERE YOU

-Lost in thoughts I am, running out of words I do, miss you all I shall- YODA CHRONICALS, bad grammer, has a 0 in English class.

May the force be with you, always 

-FruitSnack Company

-327th forever 

Goals.thumb.jpg.bab7cb7b8d46949c63caa39ba60d3caf.jpg

Projects Compeleted

-Operation 212th

-Operation 104th

-Operation Jedi

-Operation Padawan “Antoine” “Tomb”

Projects failed/not attempted/not completed

-Part of operation 41st

-Part of operation 501st

-Generals

Edited by China

you were the ones who killed my birds. smh. is this a resignation from server or community?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, China said:

Campbell- Great staff you are, wise u may be but much moments of cockiness there is, strong in the force u may be, 

China bb I’ll fucking miss you 

idk if this is true if your resging please don’t if so 

I love you my write up is sad and I love you 

#battlionrepairman

#327thforever

• Sad 1

MAJOR DENIED!

I do not accept this ?

• Sad 1

spacer.png

Head Gamemaster | Clone Wars & Imperial | Yoda | Darth Vader | Moderator

You shale be greatly missed. I will see you some other day 

May the force guide you though your way, and may it be with you always

• Sad 1

China...

no..

you cant leave....

no

no

no

NO

NO

NO

NO

• Sad 1

“Look around. We’re one and the same. Same heart, same blood.” – CT 5555

Wow you egg you left and still dont use a mic you will be missed

• Haha 1

Resigned JMT, Grand Admiral for both ImpRP and CWRP

-support

not allowed to leave ;-;

• Sad 1

You have had a long journey filled with righteous adventures and somber moments of tenderness. Do not Let those memories fade, for when its time for all of us to go that is all we have left as fellow CWRP community members. Cherish the past for what it was and not for what it could have been. We will look back on this and say "damn that was the good ol' days". China you WILL be missed for all of your contributions to the community and hailed as one of the Oldest and best! May the Force be with you , Always and Ill See You Next Mission!

Sincerely, 

Former First elected Head GM  & Former 104th LTG spike/CT BCO BTL Spike /Jedi Diplomat Maxim Basuda

Come Back SOON!

• Sad 1

Man China Love you my Guy no Homo but im pretty Sure you where the people that gave the best time on the Server Ill miss you but i will never forget you 

Have a Good Life

-5th Fleet CPT Nuke/STE ARC LTC Jet/Jedi Knight RD

Edited by Die.com
  • Sad 1

So my brother I know I won't lose you since we still have to pay hours to our Lord but it sad to see you go I know we did a resign promise but I think i cannot leave right now too many good people is leaving. someone needs to stay behind and help to rebuild. thank you for your time and support, fruit snacks would never be forgotten I promise.

327th will never die.

• Sad 1

-support

no don’t leave

i knew you brought us to take the pictures for your resignation but I wasn’t expecting you to do it this early. 

China you have been my friend since you joined. Since the time of you being 327th arc to now I always respected you and was happy to see you on. Without you on the server will be different to me. You were such a good friend and I hope to talk to you outside of the server. I always talked to you about my issues and problems and you helped me fix them. 

You will be missed.

-Blungi 

327th Will Never die

Edited by blungus_blorgus
  • Sad 1

China I'd like to first say that I actually am crying because you are leaving, second I don't want you to go because you made me become the player and person I am now.? 

I thank you for staying true to everyone you met, you were and are still my #1 favorite players I have known and met. I hope that our paths cross in the future. 

I hope you do your very best in life.

212th is where I first started and is where I would like to end. I don't want 212th to be removed like 327th, I want to say that I'm the you but 212th Blood and I am very happy you were my first commander, I will always look up to you because I loved you like a true brother. Again thank know you for everything you have done here.

DM me on discord if you want to add me on steam

-212th Commander Cody/Dylan

"The Orange Fruit Snack Battalion"

I will miss your fruit snacks and beautiful voice.

Good bye old friend??? 

I love you ❤❤❤

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Blue Shadow said:

he forgot me but ill miss ya china

i didnt forget you, it didnt save on my phone, i will say it here tho

Myles-Great Friend you have been, a long timer u are, 501st PVT to CPT Rex u have (501st Reborn it has) Miss u i will old friend Myles -327th BXO China

Posted (edited)

CHINA I WILL SAY THIS ONLY ONCE 

DENIED REAPPLY NEVER 

ps come play on prp :)

/me takes fruit snacks for the last time :(

Edited by Jesse