Wikka...

Steam Name: Wikka

Ingame Name: Wikka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177324703

Ban Length: Perma (Community Ban)

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie

Reason for Ban:

Unban.PNG.7c8129a6c540de1cd1d4d38d76cea116.PNG

Dispute: So I was banned in teamspeak by Valk just over a year ago, When he came into the channel he banned me as soon as he joined without explanation.

Over 6-7 months later I came onto the teamspeak and asked for help about this ban. After getting some help I found myself talking to Zeeptin, After a short talk he unbanned me as its not a good enough reason to be banned(That's what he said). After I was unbanned I played for at least a week then I took a break from Gmod. To my surprise when I came back I was banned for the same reason above in the picture however its the same person who banned me (Who is gone). So Please I would like to be unbanned again as I enjoyed the server and the people and I wish I could come back and play again.

Edited by Wikka...

+support 

Need zeeptins side but yeah this ban isnt legit

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- SUPPORT

If I remember correctly, the "StrikeFirst" portion of Valks bans were because of the whole Crix incident some time ago. I could be wrong, but IF that is the case, then I'll go to -SUPPORT. I just want to be on the same page to be entirely sure about it. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

If you are indeed unbanned. It could be due to the fact that I think the ban system gloved and re-banned some people. But just waiting for zeeptin to respond.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||