1. 1. Should i ?

• Yes! ( State why )
    • No! ( State why )

Name: Samm

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89556586

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 3 weeks

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 10 ( but like 50 % Duplicated and from 1 year ago ) 

Do you have a Working mic? Yes i do

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I have started playing Gaminglight 1,5 year ago, i started where everyone started like a OFC. I became more active, joining everyday to get my rank higher. I always looked up to higher rankings and tought i want to reach that one day, so i played more and other servers came inbetween so i stopped playing. I came back and got SGT ( From CPL ofcourse ) and i tought i am not stopping with playing on here now. Got into SWAT and liked being a tac unit and in PD. I took a little break due exams and wanted to play more, got into ARU and ranked up in PD to the point where i was a SM. Had more people that knew me in PRP and it was fun being on here now. So i started playing more talking to other Gov, and it seemed that i had more intrest in being a higher ranking and helping lower ranks when needed. I always liked helping and leading others, in like missions, raids that stuff. I always had a little feeling for that and i did it in a serious but fun way, so people like doing it and listen to you at the same time. I wanted to be a LT to help others and give them a rank whenever that seems fit, not easy to get by me but when you deserve it. So back to the point, i should be promoted because i have a'lot of expierience in command, not only on PRP but on MilRP as a general, so i have the knowledge of leading forces and assisting them where needed. I have found my place in PD and wanting to keep playing and helping the force where ever needed, and hope that i can do that as a LT in the future!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes is do !

34 minutes ago, PXRPs said:

+Support

Great Guy

Fit for Role

Knows the rules

Active

Good luck!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Active

Nice

Knowledgeable

Fit for Command

Good app

Good Luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png