Move Back The PD Jailer - Denied

iPoopLegos

What you want to see? - The Jailer NPC in the PD pushed to the back wall in that cubicle area.

Why should we add it? - I think it would be cool to have the DOC people have little desks for security and whatever. Not really a huge required change, I just think it would be kinda cool to have it slightly further back.

What are the advantages of having this? - The DOC whom are probably bored out of their minds when the crime rate is low can build desks for security. Obviously nothing like a super-duper security room with sixteen fading doors and a sniping tower, just a computer monitor and stuff to maybe even allow increased roleplay when actually jailing somebody, rather than "okay so you shot a guy so I'm just gonna bring you over here where I'll poke this woman in the eyes and boom you're in jail." Maybe even a little payphone for their "last call."

Who is it mainly for? - DOC, as well as the random passers-by.

Links to any content - https://www.scoopwhoop.com/8-Prisoners-In-US-Break-Out-Of-Jail-To-Save-Guard-After-He-Has-A-Heart-Attack/#.hnml10535

On 2/15/2019 at 6:27 PM, Rando said:

+ Support

#bringbackDOCRP

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017