Would you like to see me as a Super Admin   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see me as a Super Admin

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

1. What is your in-game name?: Will

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Will

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:169655081

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Most definitely; As it stands, I've been a staff for nearly a year (March 2018) and 7 months before that (Valkyrie era).

I have previously been a head admin for Chaotic Networks and an Admin rank back with my old cs go jailbreak clan

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account?  March 31st, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Admin

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 3, https://gyazo.com/83b3ece427f2e0dfda9bb5366bbd7735

9. Have you donated? Yes,$280

10. What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at: you will be tested on it: Yes 

12. Timezone: AST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Snar (M),Carpenter (M), Myan (HA), Ignious (HA) Spection (HA), Rhenic (HA), Gamikzone (SA), TH3 (SA),

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

Let me start off by stating that I have a number of reasons behind my decision to apply for Super Admin and many aspects that make me qualified for this position.
I joined the community back in March of 2017 but started playing in December of 2016, I have seen this community grow through my own eyes which I am grateful for. Throughout my 2 years here at Gaminglight, I have accomplished quite a lot. I was apart of the staff team for a great part of my 2 years here. When I was staff during the Valkyrie era, I achieved the rank of Senior Mod, which, for those who aren't familiar with the Valkyrie era, was quite the accomplishment at the time. Among other things, I achieved the rank of SWAT commander back in September of 2017 and held that title until January 2018, noted I will go into more detail of my commander positions later on in the application. After some events that transpired, I returned to the community back in March of 2018, I was lucky enough to be appointed the Commander of the newly formed Tactical branch of SRT which I still hold to this day.  Since my return, I have achieved the rank of Senior Admin which I currently hold.

Ever since my beginning here at Gaminglight, I have always strived and based myself on the values of this community. I unceasingly make an effort to assist the players of this community as much as possible. I have been a part of all 3 of the major staff divisions which include The Recruitment team (No longer a division), the Support Team and the Forum Diplomat, Team. Being a part of these 3 divisions has made me face a multitude of situations involving assisting players and their needs and dealing with unruly individuals either when they forum spam or come into the teamspeak and cause issues. In addition, I always try my best to participate in beta testing phases for new servers. The prime example of this would be the Minecraft beta testing whilst finding bugs with the actual server and with the forums. 

As a Senior Admin, my responsibility extends further than normal staff members and I repeatedly try my foremost to go above and beyond in my duties. I present myself as someone that is approachable and someone that people can ask questions to. I continually make an effort to mentor newer staff with helpful advice, letting them shadow me during a sit and helping them whenever they require such. My goal in doing this is to make them succeed and become successful staff members. I also offer help to those in higher ranking positions like Admins to show them how to mentor these newer staff members. 
I always treat players with respect, no matter the situation, and strictly stay neutral in situations. As I am allowed to staff off duty as a Senior Admin, I truly upkeep that I remain neutral in situations, If I was RDMed by someone I would always get their side before warning them right away. There are always two sides to each story. That being said, I am not afraid to be strict with players if they step outside the rules and are causing issues.

My experiences of being a Commander of two of the most influential tactical units on the server (SWAT and SRT) has taught me taught me a tremendous amount. Not only has these experiences of being the Commanders of SWAT and SRT helped me in the staff realm, but also with real-life situations. I’ve gathered a magnitude of skills from being a Commander, Communication, punctuality, discipline and most notably, the management of players and problem-solving. These are very important values for both a Commander in a department and a Higher position staff rank like Super Admin. I've been implementing these techniques in my staffing career and have noticed incredible improvements. In addition, one of the most important skills I've gained through my Commander positions would be problem-solving. I have been faced with a lot of issues in regards to problems with my department and issues between members, most of the time; very complex, and yet I always come out with a solution. I have the ability to think quickly and find any solution to a problem you throw at me which I consider is a fundamental skill for a Super Admin to obtain, which is why I consider it as the most important skill I have picked up as a Commander. Furthermore, as a Super Admin, you take on more or less a player management position rather than a mix of staffing and player managing as a Senior admin. From a player management point of view, I have been doing such for a year and a half. 
As stated before, I continuously strive to maintain professionalism and maturity whenever I'm on the community, I strive to be a role model to not only my department but as a staff member in general. I firmly believe I uphold these values and give players somebody to look up to and not to fear when needing assistance

To extend on the point of player management; I recently hosted a community-wide CS GO tournament which consisted of 40 players in 8 teams face off against each other in best of 1 matches to win store credits. This event lasted the day and I successfully managed and kept tabs on every match, including the servers that were used to play out the matches. I find that this is an experience that not many other players have in my position of staff and I feel it would be beneficial for the Super Admin team. 

What I can offer as a Super admin would be an active figure in both EU and NA timezones with a substantial number of experiences supporting the daily duties and roles of a Super Admin. I am familiar with player management and problem-solving which I find is essential for such a staff role. I will continuously make an effort to go above and beyond in my staffing duties by opening doors and expanding opportunities to furthermore aid the server in a significant way by bringing ideas to the table to better the server, participating in the planification of server events, assisting SMT for whatever they need and whatever else comes my way. 

I believe that obtaining Super Admin with be an unprecedented privilege and a mammoth milestone that I have been working hard to achieve for a while now. My previous experiences including being a part of the staff team for quite some time and being a leader in two tactical branches has taught me a multifold of skills that I do one’s utmost to uphold on a daily basis. These experiences have molded me as a person and have to lead me to believe that capable of fulfilling the rank of Super Admin to my fullest potential. I am confident that I would put the rank to good use for the server and our players as PoliceRP is constantly growing with new people flooding the server on the daily, I would like to help better their stay and accept them with open arms. I am a trusted staff member and I am willing to aide anybody no matter the situation, in the game or IRL related at any time. Feel free to approach me regarding any subject. I can assure you I will listen. 

Finally, I thank you for reading my application, it is greatly appreciated. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would firstly jail them using my !jail @ bind then try to talk to them to find out the reason why they are RDMing. I will always try to mediate the situation before I issue any punishments. If the individuals do not want to listen, I will proceed to gag them and communicate to them via text to assure clear communication. If all else fails, I would then proceed to punish them accordingly by following as stated in the staff handbook by giving them a minge and a warning or worse depending on the severity of the RDM. 

Edited by Will Newel

+support

great senior admin — one of the first if not the first (cant remember)

mature (sorta <3)

active

been senior admin for a while, deserves superadmin

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Manager

Big +Support

+Has been staff for a long time

+Has more experience then all other Senior Admins

+Very Active

+Very dedicated

+Hard working 

+Ready for promotion

+Great friend

+Very nice and funny

+Fit For JMT

+Helpful

+A lot of effort

+Mature

+Very Known throughout the community

+Knows a lot about staff

+Very respectful at times

+Deserves chance

Overall a GREAT Staff member I could keep going I wanted to but to much

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Big +Support

+Has been staff for a long time

+Has more experience then all other Senior Admins

+Very Active

+Very dedicated

+Hard working 

+Ready for promotion

+Great friend

+Very nice and funny

+Fit For JMT

+Helpful

+A lot of effort

+Mature

+Very Known throughout the community

+Knows a lot about staff

+Very respectful at times

+Deserves chance

Overall a GREAT Staff member I could keep going I wanted to but to much

1 hour ago, Smoke said:

+Support

Active

Friendly and always helpful

Great Senior Admin

Ready for promotion

Good Luck Will!

Dude can you write my English essays for me? lmao your app is so long and professional.

On a serious note, I really hope you get super admin will. Good luck!

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active

- Mature

- Hard Working

- Great Senior Admin

- Well Written Application

- Fit for JMT

- Knows the staff handbook

- Great staff member

- Friendly and very helpful

Overall, I belive Will Newel is ready for Super Admin!

Good Luck!

• Like 1

logan2.png

4 minutes ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active

- Mature

- Hard Working

- Great Senior Admin

- Fit for JMT

- Great staff member

Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active

- Mature

- Hard Working

- Great Senior Admin

- Fit for JMT

- Great staff member

Good Luck!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor