Should I be a Captain  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Captain

• Yes
    • No

Name: Alex Rollin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155858636

Current rank: Lt.

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Just Over 1 Month (Promoted January 4th 2018)

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have? 4

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I personally believe that I have been active, In UK Times (GMT), and Have tried to help PD improve with more tactical awareness training and certain individuals being given driver training as a result of bad driving. I have been keeping my eye on PD especially and do believe that I have a positive influence on the community. PD Command has been a great honour and I hope it continues and I want to help PD increase in quality and number. It has been amazing to see OFC’s develop and to see them get Promoted as a result. PD has and always will be one of my favourite departments and the department that I started out as.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

+Support

Active

Mature

Funny/great guy

Deserves CPT

Great member of EMS High Command

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

- Mature

- Active

- Kind/Helpful

- Good person

- Knows his stuff

Good Luck Alex.

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

-Support

-Great guy

-Knows what he’s doing

-Deserves rank

-Mature

Goodluck!

- Jk A Major +++Support

• Laughing 1