7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get T Mod?

• Yes
    • No
    • Oh god no

1. What is your in-game name?: Quacky

2. What is your steam name?: Quacky ツ

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:105680615

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I've been staff on a few other servers, I know the ulx commands and what they all do, I know what to do if someones minging or something.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around 2 weeks ago

6. What date did you make your forums account?  January 22

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? yes for bronze

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: CST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I don't feel like I deserve staff, but I feel like I can help out because I see plenty of calls just not get taken because no one's on at the time or everyone's busy. I kinda just float around and I feel like I can make up that empty space most of the time. I know all the ulx commands already and I even have binds for them,  I basically know all the rules and punishments too. I'm active on most days, some days I can't be but for obvious school reasons. I try to be active and I have fun in the server and only wish to see it get even better. Just like how we got a 100 player slot boost. I just hate seeing all the calls that can't be taken because no one's on the administrator job or already busy, I'd like to clean it up a little.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If they aren't cooperating up to where they just cuss and fit at you, then i'd kick them and say someone higher up needs to either perma ban or temp ban them.

1 hour ago, Kade the 2nd said:

- Support

+ Great guy

+ Fun to rp with

+ Great event team

- Not so good application

- Q16 Seems like you did not read the guidelines.

- Saying you don't want it is wrong to Q15.

I really like you Quacky, but I'm kinda going to be leaning to this...I really hope the best of luck with your application though!