RougeRex's Staff Application

RougeRex

Do you Belive RougeRex Desivrse a shot at Trail Moderator   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Belive ME 'RougeRex' deserves a trail moderator position?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: RougeRex

2. What is your steam name?: RougeRex

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:157245008

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No i would like to learn from the handbook and first on experiences 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 3 and half days ago ive been on everyday helping members and having fun

6. What date did you make your forums account? 2/14/2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have been warned 5 times ( unable to provide screenshot my ghrpaics card can not handle tabing in and out every milla second

9. Have you donated? Yes.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No i am no and i do not intend to if i do receive this role of T-Mod

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I Believe that i deserve this rank i play everyday helping new members have fun and ive been on the server for a decent amount of time and i think i am ready to step it up and start helping the server from a Moderation piston i belive i would fit well in the staff team i do understand that i am not very well know as a member but i belive that i can make a change in the commounity and help every member have the best time in the world even better than what the staff is promoting now i am not allways the guy pepole see and im fine with that i would just like to make that change and help the commounity expand and do my job as a Memeber i think that that could eaisly change to be a great Employe Thank you for your time

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 1 . I would get there side of there server and if they begen to curse at me i would gag them then i would wait a second while im checking the logs for the killings and bring the person that reported the subject and get there side then i would un gag them and see if they having anything to say for them self's if they dont i would just wait for the Admin + to ainti minge them for 10,000 seconds and from there while we wait for the Admin + i would expalian to him what is happening and warn him and have the admin Anti Minge him then he would be on his way.

Edited by RougeRex

+Support 

Although you're quite new, I've spoken to you in TS and I believe you deserve a shot even if you've only had the minimum time. 

You are very nice and respectful to others and a genuine person and we need people like you on the Staff Team. 

Your app is also pretty good concidering your time played. 

(Get more known and meet some people) 

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

+/-Support

Ok application

Mature

Nice guy

Deserves a chance, but still pretty new

Also #16 isnt exactly correct bc you wouldnt minge them while the sit is still going on

Good luck (reposted my support bc he added more to his application)

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

Ok application

Mature

Nice guy

Also #16 isnt exactly correct bc you wouldnt minge them while the sit is still going on

23 minutes ago, David Charleston said:

-Support 

-Very new to community

-Not very active

-#16 isn't completely correct

-Kind of mingy no offence

If you play on the server a little longer and get more well known within the community it'll be a +support from me

+/- i talked to you in TeamSpeak you seems like you want to be staff really bad but there just a few thing you need to work on so if this app get   Denied  I recommend waiting 2 week to apply and talking to more people on TeamSpeak get to know a lot of people and staff i also think you should go through your app and fix and grammar mistake/ spelling . Also try and get a little more active on the forums try to post some stuff and view some topic so you have practice with the forums i see you in game but you might want to get a little more play time but if you fix those thing you would make a great staff man good luck !!

1 hour ago, maral the great said:

+/- i talked to you in TeamSpeak you seems like you want to be staff really bad but there just a few thing you need to work on so if this app get   Denied  I recommend waiting 2 week to apply and talking to more people on TeamSpeak get to know a lot of people and staff i also think you should go through your app and fix and grammar mistake/ spelling . Also try and get a little more active on the forums try to post some stuff and view some topic so you have practice with the forums i see you in game but you might want to get a little more play time but if you fix those thing you would make a great staff man good luck !!

^^^^

15 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

Ok application

Mature

Nice guy

I believe I saw you on the Clone Wars Server before and you were minging, but that was last time I met you

+/- Support reasons above

21 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

Although you're quite new, I've spoken to you in TS and I believe you deserve a shot even if you've only had the minimum time. 

You are very nice and respectful to others and a genuine person and we need people like you on the Staff Team. 

I agree, I have seen in game and on TS throughout the week and I personally believe he deserves a shot at staff so good luck!!

On 2/14/2019 at 4:57 PM, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

^ I agree with what was said above. I have talked to this guy in TeamSpeak over the last week and given if we help him with staffing on his first few days, he should be given a shot!

Good luck my guy!

On 2/14/2019 at 5:57 PM, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

I agree to this, I think you have a great potential on becoming one of our future Staff members.

Good Luck!

+Support 

logan2.png

+Support 

-Support

Never seen you in TS

Extremely new to the forums (3 posts?)

Extremely new to the community

App shows no effort

Ive litterly never seen you in game before

Play longer and get more known in the community and then try applying for staff

On 2/14/2019 at 6:01 PM, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

Ok application

Mature

Nice guy

On 2/14/2019 at 6:31 PM, David Charleston said:

-Support 

-Very new to community

-Not very active

-#16 isn't completely correct

-Kind of mingy no offence

If you play on the server a little longer and get more well known within the community it'll be a +support from me

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 2/14/2019 at 6:01 PM, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

Ok application

Mature

Nice guy

Imma have to go with the -support here

never seen on and don’t recognize the name

Good luck 

Edited by Keuka

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

On 2/14/2019 at 10:57 PM, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

On 2/14/2019 at 11:01 PM, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

Ok application

Mature

Nice guy

Ex. Dep Comm

• Fame locked this topic