Dogz's Event Team Application

bdogz1

Name: Dogz

What is you ULX Rank?: Gold

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain 1): Back when I used to play a lot of HL2RP, I worked as part of an event team planning events to advance whatever story the server was going for on a few servers.

How Active are you?: I try to be every day.

How many warns do you have?: None

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe that I should be allowed to join the Event Team because of my past experience in creating events. In working with a team on previous servers I was on, I learned how to create meaningful and engaging events from the people I worked with, and I believe that I can take what I learned for making events in an extremely serious setting and apply it here. I also believe that the amount of activity that I have on the server could also be of great use to the event team. I am usually on for several hours every day, and even when not on the server, I am almost always available through PMs and such. I can use this to the benefit of the server because if I see the general activity of the server to be slowing down, I can create an event to keep everyone engaged even if it is later into the night, when people would normally be getting off.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An example of an event I might create might be a sort of outbreak event. I would have someone be a “patient zero” where they are infected with some sort of virus or disease, like SCP-009/081. This person would then start to infect other people that it came into contact with, requiring security and other foundation personnel to start a quarantine procedure and go through a process of isolating what exactly is happening to the infected and how the disease can be quarantined/treated.

What is your Favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP would have to be 2521 because I find it funny that it is a self containing secret that can only be talked about through pictures or signs. I also enjoy how the SCP was created for a contest requiring a description with as few words as possible, and that this one won because its used zero words and only used signs and pictures.

Edited by bdogz1

• th3 locked this topic