Should I be Colonel?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Chad B

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:66578410

Current rank: Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 month 2 days

Rank Wanted: Colonel 

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Assistant Chief Matthew | Deputy Chief Dane | Dep. Commissioner Bob Bob

Why should you be promoted? : I have almost 5 months of experience in command. Within my time in command I’ve never had any strikes or issues regarding my performance. I am constantly active on the server along with the Major job. As an admin and command member on staff I deal with a ton of department and officer issues. I would say i’ve demoted at least 50 officers while on staff. I consider myself a pretty nice command member along with always giving a fair and equal chance to all officers. As a Major I still train cadets along with hosting department meeting regularly. I also work with the active CPL’s to get them ready for the rank or SGT. I make sure all my officers know they can always talk to me about anything. I go out of my way to make sure all officers voices are heard. Within Department meeting I am always very kind and professional along with allowing the lower ranking officers to give input. I feel like this is a very important thing that all command should improve on. When I handle a situation I make sure to do it in the most professional manner as I am representing my department. Over my command career i've learned a lot and bettered myself. I am very confident that I can properly handle any situation thrown my way. I know Colonel is a huge promotion I am the the top of low command. I know i've shown my high command that they can trust me with the position. As a colonel I will continue to lead the department the way I do along with improving it anyway I can.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Of course!

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+Support

Super active

Mature

Been Major for a while

Deserves Colonel 

Good luck chad!

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

- Active

- Respectful 

- Mature

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

40 minutes ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Been Major for a long time 

Respectful 

Good Application 

Deserves a promotion

Good Luck!

+Support for the reasons stated above.

Goodluck!

-MSGT Cashtag 1A26

• Like 1

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

+SUPPORT

- Active

- Friendly/Easy to Approach

- Cares about the PD and other departments

- Manages lower ranks exceptionally well

- Good Application

- Has shown sheer dedication and Heart towards PD

Good luck Chad, when this post gets moved in the next couple of weeks I hope it gets a big fat Accepted plastered onto it!

- SRT SGM Blitzton F67

Edited by Blitzton
  • Like 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

3 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Been Major for a long time 

Respectful 

Good Application 

Deserves a promotion

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

On 2/14/2019 at 4:29 PM, Blitzton said:

+SUPPORT

- Active

- Friendly/Easy to Approach

- Cares about the PD and other departments

- Manages lower ranks exceptionally well

- Good Application

- Has shown sheer dedication and Heart towards PD

Good luck Chad, when this post gets moved in the next couple of weeks I hope it gets a big fat Accepted plastered onto it!

- SRT SGM Blitzton F67

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟