Question!!!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should Matthew be a Super Admin?

• Yes (Comment Reason)
    • No (Comment Reason)

What is your in-game name?: Matthew

What is your steam name?: [GL] Matthew

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:419477907

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Senior Admin on GamingLight PoliceRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Start of May (2018)   

What date did you make your forums account? May 12th (2018)       

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Admin   

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 when I joined the community.

956841381_Screenshot(104).thumb.png.b935f69142ee11dd8f2cb0c86d26ed14.png

Have you donated? Yes 110 dollars!    

What rank are you applying for? Super Admin       

Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: CDT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Snar (Manager) | Carpenter (Manager) | Fame (Head of Staff) | Spection (Head Admin) | Rhenic (Head Admin) | Myan (Head Admin) | Felix (Super Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

There are a couple reasons why I believe I should be a SuperAdmin. One I am pretty dang active. I try to be on everyday (School gets in the way sometimes, gosh dang school!), on the weekends I am on for at least 4-7 hours. I try everyday to get a good amount of time as staff. I know my activity has sadly dropped a little due to school, homework and all of that fun stuff. And as a Senior Admin, I have learned to effectively supervise staff, getting on duty to fix ratio and other staff issues / questions. And I have told a lot of staff to get and have forced them to. The time of being Senior Admin, I have learned professionalism. I am always try to be super professional and mature while dealing with sits. I have dealt with a lot of things being staff here at GamingLight: Armyguy, Vibez, Nandy Alt’s and the usual RDM’ers. And the exploiters that we have been dealing with about a week ago -ish. I have dealt with almost everything that you can encounter as a staff member.  And I believe that experience shows, from the help and advice I have other staff members. Another reason is I’m always helping new staff; while I also make sure all the staff members, are not confused or have any questions. I also help anyone that has questions in-game and MOTD rules. And how I know that I am efficient with the MOTD rules is that I passed every test that was given to us. In sits I am always fair and offer everyone the chance to explain their story. For example even though they maybe well known rule breaker, and or broke a rule in front of me, I still give them a chance to explain their story. also respect everyone in the community, and want to help this awesome community the best way I can by staffing. I love helping people in the support rooms, and I want to continue helping people on a bigger scale. I’m also loyal to this community. I have been at this community for just around 6 months. And dealing with the worst kind of people in-game. They yell and even make fun of me for we all know what. (Even though it not that, it’s an accent) But I remain calm and collected, still being kind to them; even though they are not. The main reason I am pointing out is that I have dealt with a lot, but I remain calm and collected like I always have. And yes I know I am 14 and I know I might be a little younger than a lot others in the community. But I stay mature and as professional as I possibly can.

To wrap this up. I believe to the early days of T-Mod and leading up Senior Admin, I have learned a lot. I have been diss’ed, yelled at, I have been told I am the worst staff member ever, and even for my accent. But I am still here, showing my dedication to the GamingLight community. I will be honored to be a Super Admin on a great community like this. And I will hold up the responsibilities of a Super Admin to the best of my ability, if I were to achieve this great rank. Thanks for reading this long application. Have a great day!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first physgun them onto the roof, if the person continue to shoot, I would jail and strip them. Then I would try to calm the person down. If that failed and they keep yelling / diss’ing me, I would then gag them. I would tell them, “please type though chat since you’ve been gagged.” I would give them one more chance to tell me why they are killing people. If do not tell me, I would then tell them that they are going to be warned for Mass RDM (xAnd the number of times they RDM’ed) and Mass Staff Diss (xAnd the number of times they diss’ed me). Then I will also tell them they will be reciving a 10000 minge for the staff diss’ing and RDM’ing. They say: “Do you have any final questions about your punishment?” If they had none, then I will minge them for 10000s, and tell them they can appeal the minge at GamingLight.com. Then I’ll TP them to the minge room.

Thanks For Reading My Application!

Have a great day!

Remember, Smile everyday!
? 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 minutes ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature 

- Been Senior Admin for a while 

- Knows the staff handbook really well.

- Super admin ready!

- Always in game willing to help other staff members!

Good Luck Matthew!

++++++++SUPPPOOOORT

• Thanks 1

+Support

Great guy

Super mature for his age

Been SA for a while

Deserves a chance to be Super Admin

Hardworking

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature 

- Super admin ready!

Good Luck Matthew!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature 

- Super admin ready!

Good Luck Matthew!

Good luck Matthew I think you deserve so much ❤️

• Thanks 1

HUGE + SUPPORT 

Active 

Mature 

Super Helpful

Respectful

Always willing to take the time to help a staff member or a player to solve a problem 

Knows the Rules and follows them 

Good Application 

Deserves a promotion 

Good Luck Matthew! 

I expect channel admin ?

22 hours ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature 

- Super admin ready!

Good Luck Matthew!

PoliceRP Manager

8 hours ago, maral the great said:

Huge +support 

active 

friendly 

active on forums 

active on teamspeak

good leader 

pd command 

get on staff 

good guy 

good app 

overall i think Matthew should get super admin but i better get the password to the room 

Agreed agreed agreed!

Good luck Matthew I wish you the best and think you deserve the promo!

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:50 AM, Logan said:

MAJOR + Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature 

- Super admin ready!

Good Luck Matthew!

^^^^^^^^^ 

Signature.png

On 2/13/2019 at 3:50 PM, Logan said:

MAJOR + Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature 

- Super admin ready!

Good Luck Matthew!

I LOVE YOU BBY ❤️ MAJOR +SUPPORT

On 2/13/2019 at 6:50 PM, Logan said:

MAJOR + Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature 

- Super admin ready!

Good Luck Matthew!

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png