AlaskaNewGuy

Warn Appeal x4

I currently have two warnings for LATP and Spawn Killing from two years ago on the Military RP server. These are outdated and need to be removed.

Next is the Two warnings on Clone Wars RP.

Steam Name: AlaskaNewGuy

In game Name: Alaska

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124080290

Admin that Warned you: Alpha 

Reason For Warn: RDM x3 With a Bomb (Jan 11, 2019)

Dispute: This occured while we were on an event. An admin/GM placed a detonator (place-able) on an elevator. As this was the first time on this map, i assumed it was the button to go up (I had never seen a detonator before). We were rushing up to capture the objective when i pressed the "button" to go up. It killed 4 people, including myself, and I still do not know why a GM or Admin would place a detonator on an elevator, as it had nothing to do with the event.

The second one:

Admin that Warned you: Trial Moderator Blizzard

Reason For Warn: RDM x3, Fail RP, Minge (Feb 13, 2019)

Dispute: This occured when less than 10 people were on the server, 4 of which were afk. I switched to my 104th Pilot Job and was going out to do some practice leaving and landing in the hanger, so i spawned in an ARC 170 and requested permission to take off. with no response i moved my ship down to the Right Hanger Bay and requested again. Once i realized no one was on, and those who were were afk, I began to exit the hanger. This is when a CT ARF trooper (Fours 4444) came in and pressed the ray shield button (I do not know if it was intentional) and i almost crashed into it. I then landed and showed off the ARC 170 to Fours, trying to recruit him to join the 104th, as we had pilots. He wanted to see what color lasers it shot, so we did some test firing. This is when Blizzard TP -ed to us. I do not blame him, because he thought we were shooting at each other. He then brought us over to the main hanger bay and began to talk to the CT. While he was talking to him I was looking through my menu and saw another entity titled ARC 170 with an error as the thumbnail. I clicked to spawn it right as Blizzard dragged be over to where Fours was and it killed the Fours, me, and another CT walking along on patrol. I then explained to him what happened, but as a eager trial mod he immediately warned me. After explaining, he said he agreed that he made a hasty decision and would support me appealing this warning. 

@AlaskaNewGuy Those last 2 warns you can no appeal like this since they are not 3 months old but the first two you just have to talk to a manager to get those removed. Also if you think those last two are false you can make a report in report center, you also would have to make two separate posts one for each warn

Edited by borith
  • Thanks 1

Oh shit thx Borith ima ask Eman to remove my 2 old warns the 

7 hours ago, China said:

Oh shit thx Borith ima ask Eman to remove my 2 old warns the 

If they are older than a year they should be able to instant remove them

Pending. Waiting for more replies.