Jeff Junior

Should Jeff get a shot at Superadmin   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jeff get a shot at Superadmin

• Yes!
    • No!

On 2/13/2019 at 4:10 PM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Jeff Junior is a great staff member, who is always active, always helpful, very well respected within the community, and has shown time and time again just how much of a great staff member he is. He's a chill and funny dude to hang out with and knows all the rules for PRP. He would be a excellent Super Admin and I 100% believe he deserves this rank!

Good luck! -Ghostly ❤️ 

Agreed to all of the above! I think you deserve it and would be an amazing Super Admin!

Goodluck Jeff ❤️

Edited by Friendly Steve
  • Like 1

HUGE +SUPPORT

Jeff Junior is a great staff member, who is always active, always helpful, very well respected within the community, and has shown time and time again just how much of a great staff member he is. He's a chill and funny dude to hang out with and knows all the rules for PRP. He would be a excellent Super Admin and I 100% believe he deserves this rank!

Good luck! -Ghostly ❤️ 

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

HUGE +SUPPORT

Good luck! -Ghostly ❤️ 

This, nuff said

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 6:57 PM, Jeffe said:

Sorry, but going to be a -Support from me

I think you are a great guy and all, but to me you haven't been in the Senior Admin position for enough time to be an SA, I also believe that you could do more work on the in game side of things as I mostly see you on TS only, even when I'm on at times that you are online. It's nothing against you, I just believe that there are better choices for SA, overall I feel you just don't have the time or experience to be an SA (You have only been with the community for about a year, and probably even less as staff)

He has been Senior Admin for over 2 months... In fact, he is our longest Senior Admin. I see him in-game all the time. He has been with the community for about a year. That's pretty darn long. And yeah of course if he was in the community for only a year, he is going to be fewer months in staff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Wow

HUGE +SUPPORT

Good luck! -Jet ❤️ 

• Like 1