Jeff Jr's SuperAdmin app

Jeff Junior

Should Jeff get a shot at Superadmin   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jeff get a shot at Superadmin

• Yes!
    • No!

1. What is your in-game name?: CPT Jeff Jr/Jeff Jr

2. What is your steam name?: GL smiley https://steamcommunity.com/id/Smiley2222/

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:421604434

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Nope I have only been a staff member on gaminglight policerp

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) about January 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? march 12 2018 but because i did not make my old account with my steam account I lost my timer when I joined because i needed to make a new account using my steam account.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior-Admin

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 26 (all of them are old and i am not proud of it) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1654625896

9. Have you donated? Yes 400$

10. What rank are you applying for? Superadmin or SA

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope!

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes!

13. Timezone: CET

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):(Manager Carpenter John, Eman, Scheffer,) (Head of staff Fame) (Head Admins Myan, Spection, Igneous, Richard) (Super Admins Th3, Stormzz, Gamikzone)

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

First of all, I just wanna say thanks for reading my Super Admin application it means a lot to me. I Know that SuperAdmin is a super big step and you need to be a trusted staff member to apply for a role like that.

My first time playing on the server I was just a minge and did not care about the community or gaminglight at all.. I just joined to ruin other players experience on the server and be irritating towards staff members. That is why I have so many warns I just didn't care before and that is something I regret everyday.. however i was lucky enough to have people show me the right path.. I can't express how thankful I am to the staff members of gaminglight for helping me so much because if it wasn't for them i wouldn't be here today.. . although i had great staff members show me how to rp I still minged around however now i can see what i was doing was wrong. I thought the staff members on policeRP were targeting me and trying to get me warned for no reason. due to all of this i decided that i needed to change and made the decision to try to  get in the staff team.. I had a long road ahead of me, I had a bad reputation in the community because i was known to be a minge and nothing else. So I contacted a staff member and asked him what I could work on so people in the community would like me and when someone said Jeff Jr they wouldn't think of a minge. The staff member told me to be active in ts and be on PD a lot,right after the staff member talked to me I jumped straight on PD and started to get my activity up and roleplay much better then I did before. After some days on PD i felt like I was ready to apply for staff so i did, My app wasn't the best but i got accepted and I got so happy.

I started my journey out as a T-mod I got on every single day and was staffing around 4-7 hours every day. I just wanted to help the community in the best way i possibly could.. I was nervous about getting a staff report against me and having the thought that i could possibly get removed from the staff team. however it never affected how much i would get on staff. I eventually got promoted to Moderator and that only made me more dedicated to helping gaminglight as much as possible.. I was doing a pretty good job as a staff member and i started to understand the MOTD a lot more and began to communicate more with the other staff members.i started to prove to other staff members that i was here for the server now and to be a good role player/staff. Some weeks went by and i got S-Mod, It was then i realized that i needed to become a role model for the lower staff members. So i tried to help the T-Mods and Moderators out as much as I could and hopefully inspire them to help others out as well,. It was one of the best feelings that I have ever felt, So i promised to myself that I would always be respectful to everyone in the community. later on i got promoted to admin, this is when i really needed to prove my self the most as it is a huge jump from senior moderator and also the rank where you’re helping a lot of new people how to do stuff and also a rank that has a lot more power than the lower ranks.... I could not believe that i made it to the highest position in my opinion that someone like me can get. I didn't stop being on staff but some days went and i got a staff report me, I felt like i was going to get either a strike or potentially i would lose my admin rank and that i would be staff restricted. I went to the Head Of Staff and spoke to him he told me that everything would be fine and if i get a strike i won't lose my staff rank. It made me calm down a bit.. The staff report made me more nervous of doing something wrong whilst being staff.This did not affect my activity however i would constantly read the motd to make sure i was telling players everything correctly. I did my best to help them in anyway i could whether it was when i was on staff and when i was not on staff. It was then when i felt i was doing the right thing. Some months went, and i got promoted to Senior Admin

I have been Senior Admin for about 60 or more days i have noticed how big of an impact i have had on some of the staff members on gaminglight, And i want to keep having an impact on the community in a positive way.

Now why i think i am ready for Super Admin.

16. My time as a Staff member has been super fun and i have learned so many new skills. I have met some great staff members and individuals that have been so welcoming and nice towards me. I have grown stronger as a person and it has made me interact a lot more with my Real life friends. I believe i am very active ingame and I try my best to get every job done as best as i can.  I always do my best when it comes to helping the lower staff members in anyway that i can. I have gotten some great experience From all higher and lower staff members on Policerp. . I am a nice person that can't hate someone. Yes i know it sounds weird but in my opinion, if you hate someone it will slowly make you feel bad and it will also make you do mistakes. I have gotten about 2 staff reports on me but they weren't too serious (Don't get me wrong i am not saying that staff reports are not a big deal. I am just saying that it wasn't anything with me abusing my powers on someone and anything like that). I believe that i can take the role of Super admin as i'm very well known to everyone and have a great rep on gaminglight. I would also say that many of the other servers staff team members knows about me too( in a good way). I am active ingame and extremely active on the forums and teamspeak. I am always respectful to any staff member and players. But that doesn't mean that i don't have any humor and can have fun when i am in private ts channels. When it comes to sits i will always try to go beyond what i am supposed to do, i will always try to make both sides happy in a sit or help out a staff member that needs a higher up to help them out i would always try my best to help them.  in the end i am just applying for super admin because i wanna help the community more than i can right now. I wanna be able to have a bigger impact and make everyone more happy with the roleplay on policerp and anything in between so players and staff members will know that gaminglight is the best community on garry’s mod. Thanks for reading my Super admin app i hope you know now why i think i am ready for the position of a Super admin.

17. just a quick answer  if you are wondering about my warns Why do i have s many warns. I know that i have many warns (26) but as the story of my staffing on gaminglight i have changed alot and i am not a minge anymore. Everyone can change and should get a chance to change for the better.

18. ( Also i know my English is not the best so pls don't judge me too much for it! If you find any spelling errors pls tell me so i can think about it in the future.)

Other then that love all of you guys !

-Senior Admin Jeff Junior   

19. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

The first thing i would is to bring the person on to a roof where they can't interfere with rp after that i would jail them and try to talk to them in a nice way so they know that i am just trying to be friendly towards them. if they don't stop cursing at me i would gag them and mute them. After 1 min i would ungag them and try to contact the person again. i would explain then why i jailed him and what the consequences will be because he did mass rdm and diss me. i would then Minge him for 10,000 seconds and warn him for massrdm and playerdiss.       

9 minutes ago, Felix said:

+/-

I’m just going to have to put this out there, but your answer to #15 is just a story of how you got to where you are and not really why you think you deserve superadmin. 

^^

Please include more about why you deserve the rank rather than as Felix said, simply writing about your journey to it.

I think your application is good but including that story in there serves no purpose and doesn’t add anything at all to your application besides making it really long.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 minutes ago, th3 said:

^^

Please include more about why you deserve the rank rather than as Felix said, simply writing about your journey to it.

If anything you have one sentence that actually answers the question 15. 

I think your application is good but you are as mentioned above simply telling a story instead of telling us why you think you deserve a promotion.

22 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Active

Dedicated to staff

Nice person

Long time player

Long time Senior Admin

Good application

Deserves promotion

Good luck Jeff!

9 minutes ago, th3 said:

^^

I think your application is good but including that story in there serves no purpose and doesn’t add anything at all to your application besides making it really long.

-/+Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

HUGE +SUPPORT

Jeff Junior is a great staff member, who is always active, always helpful, very well respected within the community, and has shown time and time again just how much of a great staff member he is. He's a chill and funny dude to hang out with and knows all the rules for PRP. He would be a excellent Super Admin and I 100% believe he deserves this rank!

Good luck! -Ghostly ❤️ 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Jeff Junior is a great staff member, who is always active, always helpful, very well respected within the community, and has shown time and time again just how much of a great staff member he is. He's a chill and funny dude to hang out with and knows all the rules for PRP. He would be a excellent Super Admin and I 100% believe he deserves this rank!

Good luck! -Ghostly ❤️ 

good luck my man! I want channel admin tho XD :) 

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID ABOVE

+SUPPORT

YEFF IS MY FATHER IN LAW

ACTIVE BOI

MATURE

BEEN SA FOR A WHILE

DESERVES HA BUT EH I GUESS SA IS SUITABLE FOR A GOD

KNOWS HOW TO STAFF REALLY WELL

ok ill stop with the caps

Good luck jeff! (I expect to be on your DND list and maybe secretary if u truly luv me)

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

- Mature

- Responsible

- Very helpful and friendly

- Dedicated and Hard Working

Good Luck

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Sorry, but going to be a -Support from me

I think you are a great guy and all, but to me you haven't been in the Senior Admin position for enough time to be an SA, I also believe that you could do more work on the in game side of things as I mostly see you on TS only, even when I'm on at times that you are online. It's nothing against you, I just believe that there are better choices for SA, overall I feel you just don't have the time or experience to be an SA (You have only been with the community for about a year, and probably even less as staff)

Edited by Jeffe

5 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Always willing to help people 

Hops on staff whenever we are under ratio

Deserves Super Admin 

Super Helpful

Respectful

Good Application 

The List Goes on!!

Good Luck Jeff! You really deserve this

• Gaminglight Love 1

HUGEEEEE +Support

living in Sweden Jeff is on a different time zone then most. With this being said he does he best to be as active as possible. This man has overcome so much. A great guy active on the forums(spamming xD) along with being an active member of thee support team. I know Jeff really well and I can confidently say he has earned the rank of super admin  

• Laughing 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol