• No

In-Game Name: ARU CPT Eternity TRJ11/CPT Eternity 1L55/Eternity E

Steam Name: Eternity E

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181785233

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 709

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday

What timezone are you in? GMT

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would want to join the Forum Diplomat team because I am always active, on the forums everyday and due to my timezones being GMT, I will be on the forums when majority are not online and I would be able to deal with situations when others aren't online keeping the forums safe. I also know from experience how to handle people that spam or post inappropriate content. I have sometimes came over some spammers and not been able to handle it and having to ask someone else. If I was on the team, I would be able to help deal with any people that are trying to the hurt the community and as I am very active, I feel I would do a good job at watching the forums and making sure its safe to be on for our players.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would use my own knowledge and experience to make sure that if I hide a post, I would make sure it is violating the rules. I feel I would be able to make a good decision to remove bad posts that give a bad community vibe. I would make sure I am checking posts and making sure they are showing no inappropriate content and hiding posts that need to be hidden.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?  I would remove all there repeated messages and PM them about their situation. I would inform them on how to appeal the ban and to be patient and don't spam and if they carry on, report to SMT and make sure all comments are removed.

Edited by EternityAgar
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Manager