Question.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I BeCome Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: BeHappy Umbrella Corp

2. What is your steam name?: Kzbrh #BeHappy

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:212767343

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No , i Dont have Experience with Staffing

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 15 july 2018 * or near that on july *

6. What date did you make your forums account?  July 28 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? :  7 warns https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1654505745

9. Have you donated? No , i havent Donated

10. What rank are you applying for? : Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No Im not staff on any other community.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes i read it

13. Timezone:GMT+3

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): well the reason why i should get the Trial Moderator rank is , i have been playing on the server alot ,  Three weeks PlayTime * Showing on TAB Menu * , and i really enjoy playing On Gaminglight PoliceRP , and i would like to join the Staff Team , and help the server from Rules Breakers , Helping Players , Teaching New Players how to play , and i want to Try New Experince on Being Staff on Gaminglight , i promise i will never break any Rules and I WILL Follow the Rules and Catch the Rules Breakers, and most of my friends telling me to apply because they say , you can be From The Best Staff on Gaming Light, if you find anything  or saw anything wrong from me You Have The Right to demote me , but i promise to work hard and Follow the Rules , Thats my Staff Application and yeah thats why i Should get the Trial Moderator On GamingLight Police RolePlay, #BeHappy ^^

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i will Go To The Player who is being Accused OF MASS RDM, and i will bring everyone to the sit if the player accsued of RDM starts Cussing and not giving other players chance to tell the story , I will GAG/Mute Them untill i get the Story or evidance from everyone , when i Finish Listening to the Story or watching evidance ill ungag the Cussing Player and make him Relax , And warn him for MassRDM *Number of players got killed * if he Refused to Chill  and started to MASS RDM Again ill Minge him for 10,000 Seconds   and thats it ^^

Edited by [GL] #BeHappy
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Logan said:

+/- Support

Mature

Dont see you in game often (might be time zones) 

you can’t minge for 10,000 seconds. 

Good luck! 

Also dont respond to your application! Good luck BeHappy!

ADD A POLL

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Chad B said:

+support

I can say he is on around 3:30AM PST everyday hes active at night when not many staff members are on which is good.

Active

Friendly as heck

should get T mod

He is a good and mature person when on the server, the only faults that have been pointed out by people such as the minge for 10,000 seconds thing and responding to his own app are just a simple mistake, nothing that cant be learned when being a t-mod.

Ex. Dep Comm

• Fame locked this topic