NICKMEPLZ Staff application

NICKMEPLZ

1. What is your in-game name?: CPL NICKMEPLZ UF

2. What is your steam name?: nickmeplz2

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:238001537

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I haven't but I'm hoping to soon.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): November 29 2018 (not positive)

6. What date did you make your forums account? December 19 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198436268803/screenshot/947347993678233746

9. Have you donated? Yes, 94 USD

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: nope

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at: yes

? You will be tested on it:

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I could be staff because of how nice I could be. I can help many people out with there problems and make the community better. Plus, I play on this server all day and I love it. When I see an admin I always wanted to be one. I like how they stop many people breaking the rules and I want to help. I enjoy the people and the community so much and want to try to make it even better. I have played awhile on this server and know how I could help it out a lot. I realize it will take time but I get on this server once a day for a least 2 hours. I will dedicate time and all my effort into staff. I will be staff most of the time I am on. I am also very active on the gaminglight website. I try to be very nice to everyone I see and help out people that don't know the rules. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would tp them and jail them. Then I would make sure I get the right person by checking the logs. If it is the right guy I would ask him why he is Mass RDMing. If he keeps cursing at me I would gag the person and say what they did. Then I would warn him and For Mass RDM and player diss. Then minge him for 10000.

Edited by NICKMEPLZ

-Support

Not much effort in your application

Kinda mingey

Just returned to the server

Needs more time back on the server and needs to stop minging/improve attitude

Good luck.

No poll

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

Kinda mingey

Good luck.

No poll

Agreed, also

-16 is wrong

- inactive on forums/Teamspeak

- You have a lot of recent warns

Good luck 

41 minutes ago, maral the great said:

-support i feel you need to get more knowledge of the rules before applying to staff and most of your warns are recent i recommend waiting a 2 weeks before applying and talk to more people on team speak and get more active on the forums also your app could use some work but beside that good luck !!

- Support for all reasons stated above.

logan2.png

1 hour ago, maral the great said:

-support i feel you need to get more knowledge of the rules before applying to staff and most of your warns are recent i recommend waiting a 2 weeks before applying and talk to more people on team speak and get more active on the forums also your app could use some work but beside that good luck !!

+/-support

5 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Breaks a lot of rules

Minge

Not fit for staff 

No Effort

Not Poll

I know we are friends and all, but the amount of calls I have had on you and the amount of rules I have caught you break is a lot . If you fix yourself on that,  I will change my mind.

Agreed. -Support 

-Support

Although you are less mingey then when you first started playing, you still have a low post count, not very known in the community, and overall need to put more effort into your application. I recommend playing on the community for a little while longer before applying again.

On 2/12/2019 at 8:31 PM, Timmemes said:

-Support

Kinda mingey

Good luck.

No poll

On 2/12/2019 at 10:40 PM, Teh_Gat said:

Agreed, also

-16 is wrong

- inactive on forums/Teamspeak

- You have a lot of recent warns

Good luck 

Agreed

On 2/12/2019 at 5:31 PM, Timmemes said:

-Support

Kinda mingey

Good luck.

No poll

i think he is very mingey so major -support im sorry

On 2/13/2019 at 4:49 PM, Smoke said:

-Support

Although you are less mingey then when you first started playing, you still have a low post count, not very known in the community, and overall need to put more effort into your application. I recommend playing on the community for a little while longer before applying again.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png