Tigersden's warn appeal

Kipper

Your In-game: Tigersden

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71448249

The admin's name in-game: Lil Goat

The admin's steam name (If you know it): nope 

What warning did you receive: RDM x1

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.41b2369e7fd0704cb355bd378bb437fb.png

Why do you think this warn was false: After robbing a bank with a lot of UMC members, we were in a shootout with the police and I saw my car zoom by that was stolen earlier (this was by hospital). So I went to investigate after the police were all dead to see if the person who stole my car died or not and I saw a civilian walking away from my exploded car. So I thought that he was the one who stole my car and I killed him. So the person who was driving my car probably died and the civilian was already in the area.
Any extra information: what happend  image.thumb.png.061f443f0cf8a7f6615eead147c82930.png 
image.thumb.png.8f4e7f7128aaa909bdc9a2f0f29295d6.png
Edited by Tigersden11

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

+Support

Can you change the text color please

You killed someone on accident.  They were right next to your stolen vehicle so it’s an easy mistake to make.  It’s not like you went on a murder spree and RDMed a bunch of people on purpose.  I feel the warm should be removed because it was an accident.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

+/-Support

Need @LILGOAT side

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, PXRPs said:

+Support

You killed someone on accident.  They were right next to your stolen vehicle so it’s an easy mistake to make.  It’s not like you went on a murder spree and RDMed a bunch of people on purpose.  I feel the warm should be removed because it was an accident.

^^^ if anything it'd be a accident just a wrong time wrong place type thing wasnt intentional specially considering that someone stole the vehicle and you come back to see someone walking away from your blown up vehicle its just natural to assume said person did it. Know its up to staff to give out punishment but if anything this should of been a verbal

Signature.png

12 hours ago, PXRPs said:

+Support

On 2/13/2019 at 3:35 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

It's still RDM, just because you "thought" it was the right person does not give you the right to kill them. That's not RP at all. You can't just kill random people and use the excuse "I thought you stole my car."

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

Yes I am going to admit I made the wrong call I was tired and a bit confused I am willing to let that one fall from be sorry about that sir!

If you want me to apologize  to you in game just let me know really sorry

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

• Rhenic locked this topic