Blacklist ban appeal (Please at least read...)

AirsofterZero5

-SUPPORT 

I am a person who takes suicide very seriously, I hate hearing jokes about suicide and I specifically hate when someone tells someone to "Kill themselves" over anger. I think the ban should remain as some people can take heavy offense to it either because they have dealt with it personally (they lost someone to it) or they might be thinking of doing so, and such actions might cause a snap. 

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 2/12/2019 at 11:49 PM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT 

I am a person who takes suicide very seriously, I hate hearing jokes about suicide and I specifically hate when someone tells someone to "Kill themselves" over anger. I think the ban should remain as some people can take heavy offense to it either because they have dealt with it personally (they lost someone to it) or they might be thinking of doing so, and such actions might cause a snap. 

I also have had many friends kill themselves and for you to say this it counts as disrespect to me...

Edited by Jet TZ

+/- Support

•  Whilst, by no means am I supporting in any way people encouraging others to enact self-harm on themselves, on the internet / video games the phrase 'kill yourself" is typically unrightfully tossed lightly around out of anger or frustration, but generally the individual who uddered the words usually has absolutely no intentions for the person to do so but it still slips out. Now, I most definitely understand that saying the phrase isn't tolerated, but I think a player could be considered for forgiveness after a year to think about what they've done wrong.
    • This should only be taken into consideration if you we're given the permission to appeal
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 5:49 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT 

i Agree  There With Voxis u Dont Tell Poeple to KYS Regardless the Sit At that Time 

Edited by DeathBringer402

• Fame locked this topic
  • 1 month later...