Blacklist ban appeal (Please at least read...)

AirsofterZero5

Steam Name: Chimera_Airsoft

Ingame Name: I don't even remember, its been so long.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160293948 Or 76561198280853624

Ban Length: Permban

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: I regrettably told somebody to kill themselves out of anger.

Dispute: I know what I did was horrible, and its unlikely that I am going to get unbanned however I felt like I needed to try, I never should have said that and I regret it a lot. I was a different person back than though. I have had a long time to change as a human being and I feel like the toxic minge that was banned about a year ago will be completely different from the person you will meet if this is accepted, I know that what I am saying may not be enough because of the severity of my actions about a year ago, however I feel like if I am given a chance I won't dissapoint you, I promise. Please at least consider it.

-Chimera

What does it say on the ban reason?

Until then, I'm neutral.

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

adricth foxy is your in game name and -support you told snar to KYS I was there when it happend you showed no remorse your attitude was disgusting

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

It says No appeal... 

-Support unless Snar says otherwise. Did you make a alt account?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

Just now, Bobby Yukiteru said:

adricth foxy is your in game name and -support you told snar to KYS I was there when it happend you showed no remorse your attitude was disgusting

You are correct, in every way except I didn't say it to Snar I said it to another player and Snar took the sit, I believe you just showed up when I was explaining what happened. but like I said, I am a changed person, and I understand your -support as I left a very bad memory however I truly hope you will reconsider

2 minutes ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

Oh I remember you....

-Support super toxic...

Edited by Timmemes

spacer.png

Just now, AirsofterZero5 said:

@TimmemesI am not saying this out of disrespect or anything rude, Just hoping to sway you over. I just wanted to know if this applies to everyone else, why not me? https://gyazo.com/17e001f31584d07d5f60088a11bda139

Hmm you went undercover...

Ill be fair and move it to a +/-Support

You are right, everyone deserves a second chance no MATTER what.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, AirsofterZero5 said:

Also @Timmemeswhy were you asking about an alt?

Because usually the forums accounts are banned too if its a no appeal blacklist. 

spacer.png

Ahhh, I see. I couldn't be using an Alt, as I am logged in with steam.

I found a quote I like, from a past ban appeal of someone who was denied. probably not helping my case but it sounds good.

"I ask that my past does not act as a stamp of self-identification, rather something that I am able to prove I have moved on from.   Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions of the past."

-Support

Why should you be entitled for a second chance when you told someone to kill themselves in a VIDEO GAME. 

I think this should remain a global blacklist and have his forums account restricted as well. 

I was staff on policerp during the time this happened.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

@th3 to answer your questions, I think that everyone includes a second chance. Even for horrible things. And I'm aware that what I said was horribly atrocious and nowadays I would never say it. you have to understand this was about 8 months ago and I am much more mature than I was before, I really hope you can understand my position. I am truly sorry if I disrespected or offended you or your views as staff in any way, shape or form. Please understand that I wasn't the same person. I appreciate it that you took the time to read my appeal even if your view wasn't the one I was looking for. if there is anything that I can do to persuade you that I really am a changed person, I will do it. This server meant a lot to me and I have countless fond memories.

Includes? I meant deserves...***

+support 

if it has been 8 months then i think he should come back 

hes obviously not just posting this for the sake of posting as seen by his replies and how fast they are 

you guys gave me a second chance. yes it took time but ive proved myself again let him have that chance 

however keep an eye on him like you did with me i think that should do it and if he shows signs of anything like that again reban him

Edited by Rangiatea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

• Fame locked this topic