Interrogation

Skela

The Interrogation Logs Of Director Task Force

*Capture by Chaos Insurgency*

We've taken him towards Red Factory.

Logs;

He was quite humorous of the whole situation he was put him. But we manage to gather information with dirty tactics by Aleks. The main one doing the interrogation, assisted by Mafia, while others protect.

Sticking my toe down Director's mouth was proven useful for gathering DNA samples of his body for later uses.

Manage to strip his Keycard & Id. Uses will show greatly once put into use.

Manage to bite off his eye. So firing & visual will be limited.

Multiple attacks had happen during this. We hold off with great defense.

We manage to get the foundation terminals code. Simple 123... Let's hope he is truthful.

All other information gather is useless. 

The last attack for the director was a success, causing me to us to attempt to kill off the Director but failed to do so. But i manage to run past their bullets and men, and hide away. I was the lone survivor.

I hide away, running towards couple of trees, and hide behind. Thankfully they just ran back to foundation, but with our LT *& Cpt.

I crawl back to our base, and told my story. And currently finishing the post here, for the rest of command to know what had happen.  

This reminds me of my NTF interrogation. Another successful escape. With Vital infomation.

-Love Aleks 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Aleks has a toot fetish... we cut off his toes when we interrogated him lmao

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png