discord and teamspeak unban

'merica

Steam Name:  xdemonicpheonix / コショウ

Ingame Name: Big homie

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:420598766

Ban Length: Permeant 

Admin that Banned you: ARU Commissioner Snar S19

Reason for Ban: Minges like Big | "We banned the wrong people" | "Fames a faggot"

Dispute: 

I was banned from the teamspeak and discord, I know I was in the wrong for yelling at Snar and I am sorry that I did that, i dont want to be unbanned from Police RP cause i know if i join again i will just minge. I went away for a while and i thought of what i could do to fix this, Snar I am sorry, i didnt think that i would follow through with them, and i have pushed the plug family away, i hope you see this and find it in your heart to help me, I came so far in the mill RP and i dont want an old issue to hold me back from becoming what i want to become on a different server. idk why i was banned from the teamspeak, i was talking calm and showing formality to the manager of the server, the discord tho, i typed in general chat long live the plug, or something like that, I know that yelling at someone under the owner wouldn't talk to someone who gave off hostile vibes, i was calm because i didnt want to be banned, i knew if i was banned from the teamspeak i wouldn't be able to join in on meetings for MRP, my objective was to have a civil conversation with him, not to be banned

And also I never called Flame a faggot, we all had the same name, and a different person called Flame a faggot, i have no issue with Flame

Edited by 'merica
clarification

Neutral

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

You provide no real reason why you should be unbanned and as you state you would just Minge on policerp then what would you do on teamspeak? 

I think you should not be unbanned due to the fact you were probably also banned from the teamspeak/discord for minging.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

19 minutes ago, th3 said:

-Support

You provide no real reason why you should be unbanned and as you state you would just Minge on policerp then what would you do on teamspeak? 

I think you should not be unbanned due to the fact you were probably also banned from the teamspeak/discord for minging.

^^^

That bald Aussie Guy

2 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

Agreed, every time I would talk to you or your friends you would end up yelling 

2 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

i have no idea why i was banned on teamspeak, i tried to act formal and presentable, i tried to show my point to the manager that i wanted my friend unbanned, i want the teamspeak so i can play MRP, i stated that im sorry to show that i have changed, if i had an idea on why i was banned from teamspeak i would give the reason, but all i know was the manager said "oh, its one of those plugs" i told him that my friend was unrightfully banned, then i gave him my reasoning, then he said no, after that i was banned, as i said before, i want team speak so i can play MRP correctly, MRP is my favorite thing on gmod, i joined MRP to see what it was like, then i devoted over 500+ hours on this server. I love the community, i fell in love with the server once i joined, all i wanted to do was play the game, i tried my hardest to work my way up the ranks, i devoted so much time, but for me to be banned on the teamspeak, i realiesd that i couldnt do anything on MRP anymore, now i cant join in on special events, or join in on important meetings.