Money Silo Increase

Nicolaaas

What you want to see? - An increase in the amount of money you get when you do silos (500k-1.5 million). And possibly an increase in price to 150k

Why should we add it? - If bank is going to get an increase to 750k for only 5 minutes, then money silos should be given more for 30 MINUTES. 

What are the advantages of having this? - 

• Balances money silos and bank
  • Makes it worth it to do silos

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Edited by Nicolaaas

14 minutes ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Balances bank and money silo. Money silo is a lot harder to do and takes more time therefore it should make more than the bank. 

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

While I agree that this could be a good change during the DAY when many gov are on and it will be a challenge, consider the silos that are done at night, when you have little to no PD online. It would easily be multi-millions of dollars during the night/early morning (2am - 7am). 

+/- Support, because it could be super OP when no Gov are online

If this was accepted along with this suggestion

it's a definite +support from me. 

Edited by Duncan McOkiner

On 2/13/2019 at 11:33 PM, Will Newel said:

Sorry but -Support 

When silos we’re highly priced with a high reward, the economy literally broke. I’d hate to see a economy wipe again. 

Maybe increase it by 100k. I would not suggest more though. 

Maybe we can add in a cool down like bank where you have to wait 30 mins before spawning in another money silo or something