SCP-035 ~ Documentation-035-1

??????

*LEVEL FOUR CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW* 

Property of the Foundation

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Title: [SCP-035] ~ Research (2/10/2019)

Lore Name: Spadek

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Security SO Robert White, Researcher GOD, Security SO Bobby Shmurda, Researcher Spadek

Level D personnel involved: D-Class 6904 "ABILITY MASTER"

SCP: SCP-035

Hypothesis: No Hypothesis. We questioned SCP-035 about itself and a few other things.

Observation: We came into the CC of SCP-035 with the D-Class so we could question SCP-035, but he had seemed to have possess the late Researcher ██████ without early notifications of it. SCP-035 had then put the D-Class into its glass container. SCP-035 was then asked to sit down while Researcher Spadek questioned the SCP while Security SO Robert White stood guard of the door. After questioning, SCP-035 was laughing manically and the CC was to be evacuated from it. While Researcher Spadek and Security SO Robert White was evacuating the CC, SCP-035 attempted to breach containment. SCP-035-1 was terminated before it could get any further, and within the chaos of the breach, one of the personal activated the gas, almost killing the Researcher and SO that were in the CC. After the situation was resolved, the personnel who activated the gas could not be identified. Also during the chaos, an SCP-939 breached the room but was locked out after it left the control panel room.

*CLEARANCE LEVEL FIVE REQUIRED*

*CLEARANCE ACCEPTED*

[AUDIO LOG]

*SCP-035 was sat across a table to be interviewed by Researcher Spadek, with questions from [DATA REDACTED]*

Researcher Spadek: 035, can you state who you are exactly?

SCP-035: Just some researcher I got my hands on. (Chuckles) Ever seen a gift from the gods?

Researcher Spadek: Ummm... I can't say I have... I mean that would be interesting though... *I already knew what it was, Just going with RP*

SCP-035: You are looking at one! 

Researcher Spadek: Oh wow! Which gods do you originate from?

SCP-035 I can't say I remember. Been quite some time. This researcher sure is energetic...

Researcher Spadek: Which one? The one behind me right now?

SCP-035(Chuckles again) No silly, the one I have possessed.

Researcher Spadek: Oh. Do you enjoy taking over these bodies?

SCP-035: It's my only way of getting to speak, enjoy the outside world! Without these bodies, I'd be stuck in my cell all day.

Researcher Spadek: But you are technically stuck in this cell.

SCP-035: My legs are starting to cramp... Oh no, no, no... I'm not "stuck" in this cell.

Researcher Spadek: Can you specify on what you mean by that?

SCP-035: I have ways my good friend, this facility doesn't protect you as much as you think it does.

Researcher Spadek: Welp (Deep breath), at least it's some form of protection. I know that not exactly every person can be safe in the world. I mean that's how it works, correct?

SCP-035: I agree!

Researcher Spadek: Huh. May I ask another question?

(SCP-035 proceeds to eye the guard to its right)

SCP-035Sure.

Researcher Spadek: So even though you say you have know idea which gods you originate from, do you think you originate from some of the Greek gods like Zues and Hera?

SCP-035Now that you speak of it, does sound rather familiar. I also remember being a part of some plays. Oh I'm just rambling...

Researcher Spadek: Hm. These plays, what time do you think it's from, or century?

SCP-035: I recall it being near the 1800's, but that doesn't add up. I was found by you in that general time zone. Jeesh, memory sure is messing me up.

Researcher Spadek: Yeah. I can relate. My memory is kind of ██████ up sometimes.

SCP-035: Hmm...

Researcher Spadek: Anyways, I have one more question for you.

SCP-035What's that little bugger right there in the window?

(Researcher Spadek turns to check the window and turns back)

Researcher Spadek: No, everything seems fine in that window... Anyways, one more question before I have to go...

SCP-035: Sure.

Researcher Spadek: What do you know of 001?

SCP-035: (Twitches) Oh, that so-called gatekeeper, or was it something else?

Researcher Spadek: There are multiple instances of 001. But do you know which one is the true one?

SCP-035: Hahahah...

Researcher Spadek: What do you taken so funny 035?

SCP-035: Hahhahahaha... It is weird.

Researcher Spadek: What do you mean by that?

SCP-035: How does this facility have GOD in containment? What were we talking about?

Researcher Spadek: We were talking about 001, but how did you know of 343?

SCP-035: Oh. That's what you call him?

Researcher Spadek: Yeah, that's what we call majority of what we contain...

SCP-035: Why is God stuck up in this facility?

Researcher Spadek: Well, he's not really stuck he came-

SCP-035: (Laughs over Researcher Spadek) AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Researcher Spadek:  -here by his own decision...

(SCP-035 starts to uncontrollably laugh)

Researcher Spadek: Uhhh... Uhh...Hey White. White. Please get your gun ready.

(SCP-035 gets up and starts walking toward Researcher Spadek and Security SO Robert White)

Researcher Spadek: (Gets up) Alright, we've asked enough questions for now. Alright. Time to head out, GOD.

(Doors open. SCP-035 attempts to breach containment while someone activates the gas)

[AUDIO LOG END]

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): [DATA REDACTED]

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP-035 almost breached containment, the personnel who activated the gas couldn't be identified, SCP-939 had breached containment but there was no incident with it, and chaos of SCP-035 could've been dealt better.

Conclusion: We were able to get a few answers but overall it was an absolute ████ show with the breach of SCP-035

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.

Edited by ??????
Spelling mistake

14 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

It’s a shame I couldn’t get ahold of event team before the interview, I would have been able to attack instead of just slide my way through the door and get absolutely shot down xD

Lol I agree with you there. :classic_laugh: