False warn

11 posts in this topic

Your In-game: Flock

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:236996959

The admin's name in-game: Logan 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): no

What warning did you receive: Respawning when EMS on

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I accidently clicked respawn and when I respawned I knew what I did and was already coming back. Even Logan says he didn’t know he warn me so I don’t know. Like I was literally coming back I even said “return me I was walking to bank” but I think that was different situation.

Any extra information: PM’ed Logan and he said I don’t think I warned you but I didn’t screen shot ask him for more information 
  •  

66674557-BD93-47A4-AAEF-114BFE9DCDF1.jpeg

Edited by Vikander

+/- Support

i remember this situation now, you were robbing the bank and got swarmed with tac teams. If you accidentally respawned, you took a long while to walk back to the bank as we all waited for EMS and all got revived and you still didn’t make it to bank. 

38 minutes ago, Logan said:

+/- Support

i remember this situation now, you were robbing the bank and got swarmed with tac teams. If you accidentally respawned, you took a long while to walk back to the bank as we all waited for EMS and all got revived and you still didn’t make it to bank. 

7 hours ago, Logan said:

+/- Support

Yea i was talking to a guy in spawn

-/+ Support

Please dont use black text its extremely hard to read. Logan could have given you a verbal if it was a accident but you did respawn with EMS on and the warn is valid.

53 minutes ago, Spection said:

Pending

@Logan Please respond

I already did. 

On 2/11/2019 at 9:13 AM, Logan said:

+/- Support

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Spection said:

Pending

@Logan Please respond

On 2/11/2019 at 10:13 AM, Logan said:

+/- Support