th3

Site Administration SOP change

10 posts in this topic

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I want the rank promo limits raised for all Site Administration to be 2 below their rank. The Strike power should be for any rank 2 below their current one.

Why should we add it? - Site Administration at this moment is like a defanged rattlesnake. It seems like we have a ton of power but in reality O5 doesn't let us do our jobs or effectively distribute orders without constantly saying different things when it should be sent through The Site Director/Deputy Site Director as it states in the SOP.

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows a branch that basically directs most of the foundation to be able to do their jobs and enforce their orders.

Who is it mainly for? - Site Administration members (not Task Force Commanders)

Links to any content - massiveapplause.mp3

• Like 1

+Support

The Site Administration should have a large amount of control within the Foundation (because it's in the name, "Site Administration"). The Site Administration should definitely have more power within the Foundation and not just the O5 Council.

8 hours ago, Buckell said:

+Support

The Site Administration should have a large amount of control within the Foundation (because it's in the name, "Site Administration"). The Site Administration should definitely have more power within the Foundation and not just the O5 Council.

Especially for DoRS, we should be able to reward the people doing good and get rid of people not fit who were just in line.

+support

you guys are administration and should have more power. 

I also love your allusion to a defanged rattle snake. 

9 hours ago, Buckell said:

+Support

8 hours ago, Timmemes said:

Especially for DoRS, we should be able to reward the people doing good and get rid of people not fit who were just in line.

I'm fairly sure the DoRS and the DoTF already can promote to the second highest position within their respective positions.

46 minutes ago, Buckell said:

I'm fairly sure the DoRS and the DoTF already can promote to the second highest position within their respective positions.

Oh just realizef that

Not sure if I can post an official Accepted on here, but we have changed the guidelines, Deputy Site Director can promote/demote and strike to the second highest rank in any branch and Site Director can promote/demote and strike to the highest rank

Edited by Jeffe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/11/2019 at 6:49 PM, Jeffe said:

Site Director can promote/demote and strike to the highest rank

No I can't according to Igneous

The highest rank is considered "Site Administration, and the SOP says "except for Site Administration" which doesn't make sense.