Should Bobby Jim be staff?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should bobby jim be staff

• Yes :)
    • no:(

1. What is your in-game name?: Bobby Jim

2. What is your steam name?:Bobby Jim

3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198313992962

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes on almost every police rp server I was staff exept a few I also owned a server Chicken rp around a year or two ago was 1 most popular police rp server.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February 4 2018 Last year its been roughly 360 days I think.

6. What date did you make your forums account? Same as above February 4 2018 360 days ago

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Premium or vip ig

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://gyazo.com/60f338d73a540696f98eddce02316a33

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

? You will be tested on it:

13. Timezone: Centeral usa

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I have played on this server for a long time been loyal I know what im doing here I have owned servers and been staff almost everywhere I know what to do when to do always I am here for the players I want to make this server a better expiernce for the players on here im here to help the players and make this server a enjoyable nice rp place to play on not some horrible rdm fest I know what im doing im very mature unlike some staff ,and again back to my main point I know what im doing I have read all the server rules played on here I know what its like,and im here to make this place enjoyable for players so they can have fun I want to make this server a good place and enjoyable.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would minge for 10,000 because that's what the handbook says to do for mass rdm and if they just keep cussing at me before I minge them. I would just simply gag them. until I get evidence from everyone that I can and when I get all the evidence I need and check logs I would minge for 10,000 seconds just like the handbook says

Edited by yaboi

14 hours ago, yaboi said:

I know what im doing im very mature unlike some staff

- Support 

- Very immature of you to try and call out staff members when it has absolutely nothing to do with your application 

- Never seen you

- No proof of warns

- Minimal effort

- Not alot of posts for your forums account being a year old

- Question 16 needs to be elaborated alot more

34 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support 

- Very immature of you to try and call out staff members when it has absolutely nothing to do with your application 

- Never seen you

- No proof of warns

- Minimal effort

HUGE - Support

Reasons stayed above. 

logan2.png

53 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support 

- Never seen you

- No proof of warns

- Minimal effort

6 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support 

- Never seen you

- No proof of warns

- Minimal effort

On 2/10/2019 at 9:09 PM, yaboi said:

I know what im doing im very mature unlike some staff

Definitely a -Support from me 

You’re literally disrespecting staff in your application

Bad attitude 

rarely seen you on

Id suggest you improve your attitude and get active in game before you re write your application to sllly again. 

Edited by Will Newel

22 hours ago, yaboi said:

I don't know why everyone says theres no link for warns when there is?

The post was edited. After all of the -Supports and having No proof of warns as one of the reasons for their -Support you probably edited a link in. Then you try to act like there was one there all the time. 

-SUPPORT 

From the time I was active in March of last year to October, I never seen you the first time

If you really want to be staff, show how active you can be. (Although I just came back so I can't say much on that) 

Don't comment on your own app. 

PLEASE make sure you have everything in order when you make an application the first time around. Otherwise, it's bound to get -SUPPORT regardless. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 2/11/2019 at 10:40 AM, Friendly Steve said:

- Support 

- Never seen you

- No proof of warns

- Minimal effort