plague doctor

The End Of General Plague Again

14 posts in this topic

would come so soon. I feel as if I am no longer fit for the Rank of General. This id a Resignation from the Server and an RP Resignation. I am resigning due to complaints of me and those who wish to have me removed. This is not a sad Resignation know that I will still be here just. Not as general I became Brigadier General during November of last year and tried my best to work my ass off during the worst time I have seen on this server. It was bad and I stuck with it. I love this server and I try to do my best with my job. I would like to thank those who have helped me, I guess

-Invaliff. Thank you for bringing me up and accepting me into your ranks, you are an amazing member of SMT and a Great Grand General I am sorry for this sudden change I hope you can find someone to fill my boots better.

-Science. I would like to consider you a friend thank you for welcoming me into high command and letting me feel welcome into the server.

-Hoovy. Oh boy trust that I will not be leaving the Team I am going to stay with you untill the end of time trust me.

-Pacer. Sad to see you go and thank you for making me feel like I can not be serious all the time.

-borith. We had some very bad times, I was there to watch your fall from grace and your rise aswell. You tried as a BG I understand. You are a Great member of staff and a Grear member of fleet

-Cooper. I watched as you grew in the 41st and then got Yoda from nothing. Non the less you are an amazing Yoda and a great GM

-alpha. You had a lot of rocky times I get it but you have potential to be a great BG

-johnson. Let's play minecraft

-island. I consider you a friend thanks for staying up late for breaking Crainer Craft with me

-the 41st. You guys are a Great battalion and you should keep being great.

-JMS. Sorry i put you later but honestly. JMS is one of my friends he does his job well. I met JMS on JVS hmmmm me and him where the only Grey jedi and we litterally talked while me meditated. JMS has the potential of being a Great General one day keep up the great work

-The GM Team. As I said before I will not be leaving you guys any time soon trust me

-Rook. Another good friend I play minecraft with.

-Eman. Thank you for Being our manager and helping the server become Great, you are a good guy

-Jessi. That one EOD firefighter 
EX. General Plague -[Pestilence]-  Signing off

• Sad 1

This is a fat rip to the general core, 

-Big Eeg

-Known this was happening due to the stress 

GoodLuck b :3

welp i have said my heavy words on your 48hr noticed, but thank you for all and I hope you find happiness. 

Plague I hope you won't leave forever you taught me a lot on how to be a general you will be missed

-Love Major General Nova

Your post has been featured.

Wow, I... God... I don't know what to put here. Ever since I gave you permission to apply for BG at MG (A great decision) I knew you would do something great, and you did. Even though some people did not enjoy what you did, you pushed through, we had some tough spots. but either way, both of us did a lot, I put to much on you when I focused on SMT, and I realized that. and regret that. But you have done so much for this server, I don't know what to say, even with that minge fest of a goodbye, it is sad to see you go. But I saw this coming, you were getting burnt out, not all of us can find new things to do after doing this job for so long. again, it is sad to see you go.

Head Admin / Grand General

Invaliff

You did so much for this server, never forget that. I'll never forget what you did and how you were here for our darkest times, into our lightest times. You were a fantastic general and fantastic gamemaster. I'll miss you like hell man, and I have no clue what I'm gonna do without you. From your time on 327th to your time on Nightfall lead to your time on FREAKING GENERAL. You went up so far and did so much. If your journey may end here, but know that you are always welcome here to visit.

Thank you, Plague, for all you've done.

• Sad 1

Just like what hoovy said you did to much for the server and you do not deserve the stress the players put on you. 

- Blizzard

Truly, words cannot describe what you went through as a general and so I have to thank you for all the long hours you put in as a Community member for this SWRP community! You will be immortalized not as the first General, but as the BEST one considering the circumstances you performed honorably and you have made all of us in COMMAND and The SERVER Proud! Thank you for all the Hours of mission briefing and pep talks on missions. From The "Eresta" to Base 5646 you have lead with upmost distinction! Truly a Hero in everyone sense of the Word. You have earned a  long deserved rest!

Sincerely ,

CT Commander Spike 3545

Until we meet again old friend!

"SEE YOU NEXT MISSION" - Dr. Bees

• Sad 1