1. 1. Should I be Captain?

• Yes
    • No

7 posts in this topic

In Game Name: US 1LT Willstabeast

US Rank: 1LT

Two Officer Recommendations (COL-): USAF MAJ Cris Py, USAF COL Smith

How much time do you have on the server? (3 Day 10 Hour minimum): 5d 8hrs

Why should we trust you with Captain? (50 word minimum): Ive been active enough for higher ups to know im not a minge, ive

also helped command in some wars when coms get blocked or when soldiers aimlessly run into battle and cause us to stop loosing. I have also attended meetings and try my hardest to properly recommened players for promotions.

Why do you want to be Captain? (50 word minimum): Id like to be Captain because it would allow me to further guide soldiers in battle and help keep minges from driving people away from the server, and being captian will also let newer soldiers know i can help them with there needs. Id also like to become captian as it would give me power to jail minges when others aer offline allowing wars and rp to run smoothly.

How often can you be on? Atleast 5 hours 4 days a week although ill probably be on more often

What is your timezone? EST (Eastern Standard Time)

+ support 

Opposite of a minge

Super rational on the battlefield 

ACCEPTED

Speak with a COL+ for Captain Training. Welcome to the United state army officers we expect you to set a example to the enlisted and keep a professional standard at all times. Best of luck we hope to see you go far.