Taming SCP-939 2/10/19

The West Kye

Report Form: 

Name: GOD

Clearance Level: Two

Date of Incident: 2/10/19

Describe the incident: I went to go and feed a D Class to SCP-939 as a treat. But then I deposited the D Class into SCP-939's CC. Dr. Maynard was there later on to observe my test as he was also trying to feed 939. The SCP seemed to be friendly, so I took the risk to enter 939's CC and to my great surprise 939 was docile. I believe this may be the work of my theorized new SCP. I took advantage of this opportunity so I inspected 939's teeth. His L4 Tooth was strikingly out of place so I gave him a suppository to help with the pain. I then inspected his throat to make sure he didnt have anything disease such as streptococcus. His throat was mildly irritated so I gave him another suppository to help with the swelling. I then wanted to see if SCP-939 would like to go for a walk. I then had the dog go for a walk with me but we were told to return to the CC at once. I let him go. He killed all of us

List classes of SCP(s) involved: SCP-939

Immediate complications due to the incident: The death of three Class D, and a researcher

Long-term complications due to the incident (if applicable): None at the moment.

Type of response towards incident (MTF/NTF/Security/ETC): Security was present

Resolution towards incident: We may potentially be able to make SCP-939 completely docile, I believe SCP-999 can help with this.

How dangerous was the entirety of the situation?: Moderate

Extra Information: SCP-939 prefers the pronoun of a boy.

HERE IS THE VIDEO: