Morgan's Trail Moderator Application :)

Jake11111

1. What is your in-game name?: Moragan

2. What is your steam name?:Morgan Collector of Taxes

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:176443983

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i actually have been owning my own server for a while but i gave someone manager and they manage and i dont play anymore also its got atlest 18 people on at once. ALso have been admin on another scp rp server and im pretty well known and good on the server no im not admin on it anymore tho.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3 months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? 11/15/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. Have you donated? yes and i really am dedicated to the server ?

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No not anymore

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: Central Standard Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

16. I think I deserve staff cause I used to be admin before on police role play and im very active and I know how to handle most situations and I have a lot of experience I know most of the staff on here pretty well and I have a lot of knowledge about staff, I want to be mod so I can help out cause I see many people have issue and staff is afk or not on so I can help with that. I can on staff when ever I will never refuse to get on staff I know how to role play. I know that I have changed from when I was admin i Know when it time to be serious and when not to be. I can get mad and start doing things i should not but if It comes to that i will get off and cool down. and when im ready i will get back on.

20. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First if they would not stop talking id gag them and then tell them what there in trouble for and what rules they broke and them Id minge them for 10,000 sec and it matters how they cussed at me if it was directed towards me or just in random I would warn him for staff dis.

1 hour ago, TOPlayz said:

+/- Support

A little mingy at times.

Active

Warns say a lot

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-support,

I’ve seen you Minge quite a bit.

Your answer to Q. 16 is incorrect (partially)

The blatant grammar errors makes me think you didn’t put any thought into this application. I quote: “I can on staff when ever I will never rescues to get on staff I know how to role play.” This sounds a bit like rambling to me. 

Over all I don’t think you’re the most qualified for staff. 

-Support

-Was blacklisted from Security (says a lot)

-Was blacklisted from CI

-Lies to staff constantly

-Commands other branches

-Immature

-Avoided blacklists by changing name and getting on a new account

-No Poll

-Not fit for staff

Edited by Jet TZ