Baseball bat is broken.. - Closed

Darkwidow ?

Idk if its like this for every melee weapon but if you use the baseball bat the hits only register like %50 of the time, i have a clip of it not registering (for some reason it wont let me upload it) but its kinda anoyying i spent money on something that doesnt work half the time.

I was told that the reason for this is because partly of the amount of damage it does when you do land a hit. However to answer your question about if it can be changed would be for SMT to determine.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 2:54 AM, Garlic said:

probably because of the armor? 

Armor doesn't eat 100% of the damage (even if you have enough armor to sustain the hit)

Armor takes a percentage of the hit and your health takes the rest

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!