Kade II | Event Team App II

KadeDev

Your name” - Event Team App

Name: Kade II

What is your ULX Rank?: Mod

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):  No i have not.

How Active are you?: Really active, almost on everyday for hours at a time.

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe I should be an event team member because of how i love watching over event type things, and i just love it to bits. As in making events and having people enjoy them. I think i can also help with my creativity and my imagination. I believe these skills could be brought to the team, and make it live with events so creative that its like a story on its own! Sums up to the point of why i want to be an Event Team Member, is because I feel like my skills and creativity can help the Event Team vastly, and i also think my knowledge of scp's would help as it would bring more interesting events to the table, to make the server feel unique instead of a 008 event happening all the time.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A good event in my eyes is an event where the foundation experiment on a new scp (it could be any random scp pulled off from the workshop has to be keter), but then the chaos decide to intercept the transport. They break into the facility and go to lcz, then they bust down the door of the researching area and start firing. Then lockdown is enabled, ntf squads and mtf squads go down into lcz. Security is hell bent on keeping d-block secure while the onslaught of chaos is attacking from all sides. And then the SCP they were researching breaks free and starts causing havoc. So then there will be chaos attacking, mtf and ntf attacking, Security defending, and an scp breaking stuff. This causes an site nuke to go off. Defcon 1 initiates, and everyone tries escaping.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? (its still 106 so im just gonna leave this here) 106, I loved his story so much. It always made me scared, and intrigued into his past. As I love how the writer describe how 106 was, how he looked. It painted vivid pictures in my mind, and it inspired me to make my own SCP's. And that's how I got into this stuff. So really i'm just fascinated by 106.

EDIT:

First app: 

Edited by Kade the 2nd

• th3 locked this topic