SCP- 999 Aleks

Skela

R&D Level 1 Clearance Required to View Beyond this Point ( Assistant Researcher+ )

Confirming Clearance Level. . .

Access Granted

Welcome Aleks

File Number: 001

Lead Researcher: [Aleks]

Assisting Personnel: [ PVT APPEL]

Test Subject: [SCP-999]

Subjects Involved: [Candy & Watermelon. with Class D Tyler & The Guard] 

Test Name: [Can 999 help with depression?]

Hypothesis: From information that SCP-999 tickling. I believe it will just help lighten the mood?]

Observation: Testing with the D Class; He told me his most depress time was being in the foundation. Understandable.

He was place with SCP-999 after given candy, and I gave the order to be tickled by 999.

After a good three minutes of laughter. I pull the class D out and talk to him. He was quite cheerful and I asked him questions.

I asked him questions like. How you feeling, but what really interesting was this.

”How’s being in the foundation?”

After saying that, he look around and realized that he was d class and became nervous. Ensure he was alright and we let him go. 

Did the same test to the PVT, same results.

Conclusion: SCP-999 tickles can help forget things.

Additional Information: we can weaponize SCP-999 for not only he a good bullet sponge. But if we push him ahead, and he goes tickling, we can go past them while they in a forgetful state. But please note; If encountering SCP-999 DO NOT BE ALONE. If you in that state. You may be hurt.

-----------------------------------------------

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

• 1 year later...

Grade: 85/100

Lore: 25/25
Lore with SCP-999 is followed!

Creativity: 20/25
The test has been done with death, but the execution of how you've done the test is somewhat creative.

Presentation: 20/25
Wish there is more color used but still great!

Writing: 20/25
Limited to moderate amount of grammatical mistakes spotted.

Overall: Great test log!

osu! achiever? I don't know