Old warning

BrycE ?

Your In-game: Bryce King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187707301

The admin's name in-game: Forrest (Nade)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Idk, i think he's blacklisted now

What warning did you receive: Killing an admin 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 53f2dfca9eca5c2cc0cc5fb94ec8fdf9.png
https://gyazo.com/53f2dfca9eca5c2cc0cc5fb94ec8fdf9

Why do you think this warn was false: Firstly, i haven't been warned in 8 months, and "If you have not received a warning in two weeks from your most recent warning, you can appeal 2 warnings from over three months old."
So i was doing a money silo in Mesa apartments, Forrest ends up dying, switches off of trooper and onto staff, then enables noclip but doesnt /god and doesn't /vanish, and he died as i was shooting other gov officials. I feel as if he was already inerferring with RP and that he should've atleast been in /god, and it was an obvious mistake, he just was mad that i had killed him while he was on trooper, and needed a reason  to warn me.

Any extra information: Warns over 3 months old can be appealed, from the start i believe it was a false warn, but now that i can get it removed, i hope to do so.
  •  

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I